Trump Rally in Harrisburg

Chopticon64

Yeah, a stage 4 cancer survivor, I'm certain his immunity system was at its peak after all the chemotherapy.
We all have people in our lives who have less than perfect health, the posts I see here just throwing them away as acceptable losses is heartless.

I don’t know anyone personally who died or got long covid, but friends of mine do and it’s been a painful time.

Again, it’s this concept of compassion for people you don’t know, it’s what builds a society.

phreddyp

We all have people in our lives who have less than perfect health, the posts I see here just throwing them away as acceptable losses is heartless.

I don’t know anyone personally who died or got long covid, but friends of mine do and it’s been a painful time.

Again, it’s this concept of compassion for people you don’t know, it’s what builds a society.
People die every day, I have known many many people who have died in my world, accidents, disease just being old. I don' go to many funerals I prefer to make my peace at the grave site later if there is one.

Just because YOU think people are heartless doesn't make them so, by pointing out the whole Covid thing was a farce doesn't diminish the folks who died. Maybe YOU are just too f**king sensitive!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

What exactly are you trying say here Transporter ....

Masks DO NOT WORK
6 Ft Social Distancing WAS MADE UP out of thin Air

People were safe Covid if ...

they were sitting in a restaurant to eat
In a Big Box Store

But Don't You Dare ....

Stand Up Unmasked
go to church

There is PLENTY OF COMPASSION ......

What YOU DO NOT DO Live out Your AUTHORITARIAN Fantasy wrecking the Global Economy, disrupt peoples lives, and MASKING CHILDREN

Because you are a chicken little, scared bitch ... of a disease with a 99% survival rate

Oh yeah and Having Compassion IS NOT SENDING People with Covid into Nursing Homes, murders the Old and Infirm

somdwatch

Neither Fauci nor Biden were in charge when Covid emerged dummy

Trump had a year and lied and ignored it.
Note to SMC79, Place your palms upward under your ears and push and extend your arms over your head.

This should relieve the pressure of having your head stuck up someone's A$$ and being so untruthful and blind to the truth.

somdwatch

My Brother in Law died WITH Covid, what is your point, dumb ass .......

even with the INFLATED death numbers Covid has a 99% survival rate
A Medical Billing associate I know told me hospitals were getting 13K per "diagnosed" Covid death.

Any numbers anyone posts are downright propaganda.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Medical Billing associate I know told me hospitals were getting 13K per "diagnosed" Covid death.
Any numbers anyone posts are downright propaganda.

Yeah that was reported in circles where people with a brain questioned the Covid Narrative .... with Covid vs From Covid

Covid killed few people .... Respirators and Remdesivir killed people

Chopticon64

What exactly are you trying say here Transporter ....

Masks DO NOT WORK
6 Ft Social Distancing WAS MADE UP out of thin Air

People were safe Covid if ...

they were sitting in a restaurant to eat
In a Big Box Store

But Don't You Dare ....

Stand Up Unmasked
go to church

There is PLENTY OF COMPASSION ......

What YOU DO NOT DO Live out Your AUTHORITARIAN Fantasy wrecking the Global Economy, disrupt peoples lives, and MASKING CHILDREN

Because you are a chicken little, scared bitch ... of a disease with a 99% survival rate

Oh yeah and Having Compassion IS NOT SENDING People with Covid into Nursing Homes, murders the Old and Infirm
I didn’t say anything about masking, social distancing, or any of the other things Trump and his band of fools told us to do in April 2020.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So what if it was less than 1 percent? That's not really a winning argument from the party of every life is precious and abortion is murder.

1.1 Million people died of a preventable disease.

Because you couldn't be bothered to wear an effective mask and your ornage god told you it would disappear like magic and to try injecting bleach.
And learn how to spell "orange".

:killingme

Kinnakeet

God you people are dumb

Who was paying them to say covid? and why?

Where do you get these idiotic ideas and why does each one just prove that you have no idea how anything works in the world?

Is it because you =have so little control of your own lives you assume someone must be pulling the strings?

It's always " the overlords". " The elites". "Soros". or some other boogeyman to explain why your lives are so miserable.
We all are still alive and didnt wear a mask or get a shot..how about you? you still wearing a N95 and getting booster shots like 22% of the sheeple are,

Kinnakeet

What part of federal dollars was confusing to you?

You rode the short bus, when you went to school, didn’t you?
He/she did and wore a Helmut and a muzzle so he/she could not lick the windows..I seen it licking the windows or someone related to it 2 weeks ago in the wal mart parking lot

Kinnakeet

People die every day, I have known many many people who have died in my world, accidents, disease just being old. I don' go to many funerals I prefer to make my peace at the grave site later if there is one.

Just because YOU think people are heartless doesn't make them so, by pointing out the whole Covid thing was a farce doesn't diminish the folks who died. Maybe YOU are just too f**king sensitive!
needs his diaper changed

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
42% of Americans are Obese

18% are eldelry

Since few obese folks make it to old age we can estimate that at least 50% of Americans suffer from one or two of those ailments, so right off half the population aren’t in good health. This isn’t counting the other preexisting conditions that can lead to death from COVID, these deaths you just waved away.

We have an obesity crisis in America and everyone is ignoring it.
That too, but I'm fat and it didn't kill me. I know lots of others that got it that were fat, old, one had a bad heart and another respratory issues.

They were however blessed with a working immune system and it did it's job.

The OVERwhelming majority of those it killed were either very old, with weakened immune systems or had other serious health concerns way before COVID.

PJay

Then what are you waiting for....

fat guy GIF