Trump "resorted to crime" after election loss Fox News

StmarysCity79

Proof has now come out in unsealed documents that Trump knew he lost the election and planned to sow chaos to try to remain in power.

"Donald Trump "resorted to crimes" after losing the 2020 election, federal prosecutors said in a court filing unsealed Wednesday that argues that the former president is not entitled to immunity from prosecution over his failed bid to remain in power.

Prosecutors allege they have a witness who will testify that Trump told family members, “It doesn’t matter if you won or lost the election. You still have to fight like hell.”

One private political adviser, three days before Election Day 2020, described Trump’s plan as: “He’s going to declare victory. That doesn’t mean he’s the winner, he’s just going to say he’s the winner,” according to the filing.

The witness, Smith’s team said in the filing, will testify that he was aboard Marine One when then-President Trump made the statement to his wife, Melania Trump, his daughter Ivanka Trump, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

An unnamed White House aide, according to the filing, ran to Trump when he received a phone call that Pence had been taken to a secure location “in hopes that (Trump) would take action to ensure Pence’s safety.”

Trump, according to prosecutors, looked at the aide and simply replied, “So what?”

Prosecutors describe an effort by Trump operatives to “create chaos” in the immediate aftermath of the 2020 election when the voting looked to be going for Biden.

The same campaign operative said “make them riot” when told that protests at the counting center were heading in the direction of the so-called Brooks Brothers Riot that disrupted the 2000 Florida count between Al Gore and George W. Bush.

Prosecutors did not name the official in the filing, but they said he was the director of Oval Office operations. “He witnessed an unprompted comment that the defendant made to his family members in which the defendant suggested that he would fight to remain in power regardless of whether he had won the election,” prosecutors wrote."

Although the defendant was the incumbent President during the charged conspiracies, his scheme was fundamentally a private one," Smith's team said. "Working with a team of private co-conspirators, the defendant acted as a candidate when he pursued multiple criminal means to disrupt, through fraud and deceit, the government function by which votes are collected and counted — a function in which the defendant, as President, had no official role."
The post targeting Pence was “a matter of intense personal concern to the defendant as a candidate for office,” Smith wrote. At the time he posted the tweet, prosecutors say Trump knew his request for Pence to block the Electoral College votes was illegal; knew that his supporters gathered in Washington, DC, believed his lies during his speech at the Ellipse that the election had been stolen; and knew that those supporters had now breached the Capitol building.

BOP

Proof has now come out in unsealed documents that Trump knew he lost the election and planned to sow chaos to try to remain in power.

"Donald Trump "resorted to crimes" after losing the 2020 election, federal prosecutors said in a court filing unsealed Wednesday that argues that the former president is not entitled to immunity from prosecution over his failed bid to remain in power.

Prosecutors allege they have a witness who will testify that Trump told family members, “It doesn’t matter if you won or lost the election. You still have to fight like hell.”

One private political adviser, three days before Election Day 2020, described Trump’s plan as: “He’s going to declare victory. That doesn’t mean he’s the winner, he’s just going to say he’s the winner,” according to the filing.

The witness, Smith’s team said in the filing, will testify that he was aboard Marine One when then-President Trump made the statement to his wife, Melania Trump, his daughter Ivanka Trump, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

An unnamed White House aide, according to the filing, ran to Trump when he received a phone call that Pence had been taken to a secure location “in hopes that (Trump) would take action to ensure Pence’s safety.”

Trump, according to prosecutors, looked at the aide and simply replied, “So what?”

Prosecutors describe an effort by Trump operatives to “create chaos” in the immediate aftermath of the 2020 election when the voting looked to be going for Biden.

The same campaign operative said “make them riot” when told that protests at the counting center were heading in the direction of the so-called Brooks Brothers Riot that disrupted the 2000 Florida count between Al Gore and George W. Bush.

Prosecutors did not name the official in the filing, but they said he was the director of Oval Office operations. “He witnessed an unprompted comment that the defendant made to his family members in which the defendant suggested that he would fight to remain in power regardless of whether he had won the election,” prosecutors wrote."

The post targeting Pence was “a matter of intense personal concern to the defendant as a candidate for office,” Smith wrote. At the time he posted the tweet, prosecutors say Trump knew his request for Pence to block the Electoral College votes was illegal; knew that his supporters gathered in Washington, DC, believed his lies during his speech at the Ellipse that the election had been stolen; and knew that those supporters had now breached the Capitol building.

Stacy "the Tank" Abrams has entered the chat.

Tank Abrams.jpg

BOP

Trump's plan to say election was stolen was formed long before the election

Is that like the way the Demonrats tried to prevent Trump from running in 2016? Spied on his campaign? Made up false documents about his activities? You know, business as usual for the lying, cheating, thieving, murdering Demonrats.

At least they bought Bernie a McMansion...or 3.

Clem72

Trump's plan to say election was stolen was formed long before the election

Again you prove your inability to parse or understand basic English.

Telling someone to declare victory even if the election is still undecided, isn't criminal. It's basic sportsmanship. Just like at the end of a fight when both fighters throw their hands up in victory no matter how they fought. They're hoping their confidence can sway opinion.

It's not a crime to be incorrect.

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

Again you prove your inability to parse or understand basic English.

Telling someone to declare victory even if the election is still undecided, isn't criminal. It's basic sportsmanship. Just like at the end of a fight when both fighters throw their hands up in victory no matter how they fought. They're hoping their confidence can sway opinion.

It's not a crime to be incorrect.

Sure you can argue that, you are still a POS, but to then try to submit fake electors, cause a riot to keep your VP from certifying the actual electoral ballots and still 4 years later not admitting the truth is criminal and damaging to our rule of law.

• Haha

StmarysCity79

Gotta hand it to you, you certainly have the debating skills of a Leftist.

Why,

It's true. If you cant follow the laws of the country you shouldn't be president.

If your own administration believes Republican states lied and cheated so you wouldn't be president perhaps the problem is you.

If you hate this country as much as Trump does by always talking about how awful it is perhaps he should go govern in Russia.

• Haha

StmarysCity79

OK, so when are you going to stop supporting Biden, Harris and the rest of the DNC?

Show me where they have been convicted of breaking any laws as Trump has.

Show me where they fomented a riot to steal an election.

Show me where they submitted a slate of fake electors they knew were invalid.

I'll wait.

• Haha

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Show me where they have been convicted of breaking any laws as Trump has.

Show me where they fomented a riot to steal an election.

Show me where they submitted a slate of fake electors they knew were invalid.

I'll wait.
Trump wasn't convicted of any legitamate crime.

Biden is committing them on television daily letting in all this third world, shithole scum.

Wheres my $1000 Skippy?

WingsOfGold

Simple bastard should have been impeached on day 1.

President Biden said after a second day of touring Hurricane Helene damage Thursday that those affected are “very happy” with the federal response despite widespread criticism — after pausing for a moment and saying he was trying to think of “which storm” a reporter was asking about.

StmarysCity79

Simple bastard should have been impeached on day 1.

President Biden said after a second day of touring Hurricane Helene damage Thursday that those affected are “very happy” with the federal response despite widespread criticism — after pausing for a moment and saying he was trying to think of “which storm” a reporter was asking about.

The only criticism is coming from Fox news and other Republican or Russian mouth pieces making it political.

You won't find a single governor, mayor or anyone in charge with boots on the ground criticizing the response.

I can give you a list but you will ignore it and believe Trump's lies. Even after they asked him not to come and cause a distraction.

You are a tool for propaganda.

• Haha

WingsOfGold

The only criticism is coming from Fox news and other Republican or Russian mouth pieces making it political.

You won't find a single governor, mayor or anyone in charge with boots on the ground criticizing the response.

I can give you a list but you will ignore it and believe Trump's lies. Even after they asked him not to come and cause a distraction.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA! Are you lusting for pee tapes again?

StmarysCity79

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA! Are you lusting for pee tapes again?

All the shi* you swallow from Russia i am surprised you don't want to wash it down with Trumps pee.

Just like a Trump supporter to support Russia over the US

Bots Compose 42% of Overall Web Traffic; Nearly Two-Thirds Are Malicious, Reports Akamai​

somdwatch

I firmly believe you have no idea of how to get to Fox news, only say/paste it.

With what this admin has done to even members of their own party who speak out against them (Eric Adams) do you expect any sane person to speak negatively?

We only ignore your list so we aren't a tool of your Propaganda and Lies.

WingsOfGold

All the shi* you swallow from Russia i am surprised you don't want to wash it down with Trumps pee.

Just like a Trump supporter to support Russia over the US

Bots Compose 42% of Overall Web Traffic; Nearly Two-Thirds Are Malicious, Reports Akamai​

And YOU volunteered to confront the Russians where again?:rolleyes: