Trump Sues County over Golf Course for 5th year in a row.

BOP

I'm sure Trump isn't doing anything, probably not his idea. More likely it's his team of accountants and lawyers who made a recommendation to Trump and he said proceed.

Nope, nope, nope! Trump is like the Wizard of Oz; all-knowing, all-powerful, ect., ect., and living rent free in libprogs' heads.

Rommey

So the fact that he claims it’s worth $50 million when it benefits him and then turns around and fights a sub $20 million valuation doesn’t bother you?
Well the value for taxation purposes is generally much less than the retail value, so in Trump's case, the $19M taxation value and the $50M value is not an apples-to-apples comparison.

Sapidus

What resources would those be? Do you think he doesn't pay for utilities? Is there an air tax we don't know about?

So you not pay property taxes that go toward resources in your county and state?

Does that concept baffle you?

Hijinx

So you not pay property taxes that go toward resources in your county and state?

Does that concept baffle you?

Pretty sure Trump pays his taxes. Haven't seen any of his Golf Properties on the tax sales notifications.

Too bad to, I wouldn't mind picking one up cheap.

Sapidus

It’s funny to see three pages of morons excusing a billionaire for trying to get away with paying less than his fair share while lying about how much his property is worth.

Just imagine a black man did the same and you would all be burning torches on the lawn of the White House.

Sapidus

You just can't help yourself can you? Gotta throw that race card.

If the shoe fits.

What else explains the fact that you would pretty much let Trump get away with murder and Obama wore a tan suit and put his feet on the desk in the Oval Office and people said he was disrespecting the office.

Trump has done 10X the things you guys complained about Obama doing and he gets a pass.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just imagine a black man did the same and you would all be burning torches on the lawn of the White House.

obame.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
If the shoe fits.

What else explains the fact that you would pretty much let Trump get away with murder and Obama wore a tan suit and put his feet on the desk in the Oval Office and people said he was disrespecting the office.

Trump has done 10X the things you guys complained about Obama doing and he gets a pass.

Yes, the shoe fits you. Thanks for recognizing yourself. Last time I checked, Trump has not been accused of murder. The Clintons, on the other hand...hmmm.

black dog

Free America
If the shoe fits.

Awww... Sounds like you need a Therapy Bear...
download (1).jpeg

Sapidus

Yes, the shoe fits you. Thanks for recognizing yourself. Last time I checked, Trump has not been accused of murder. The Clintons, on the other hand...hmmm.

So accusations are now what we are judging?

How many times has Trump been accused of sexual assault? Fraud, lying, collusion. Etc etc

littlelady

God bless the USA
So accusations are now what we are judging?

How many times has Trump been accused of sexual assault? Fraud, lying, collusion. Etc etc

You are the one being sucked into the accusations; according to your posts on this forum. Trump may have been accused of sexual assault, but nothing has been proven. And, the same goes for fraud, lying, and collusion. No proof, yet. Sorry, you lose. If the day comes that Trump is found guilty of all that you say, I will say you were right. Until then, go back to reading/listening to your biased media.

One more thing. Are you one of those young people interviewed, yesterday, about Trump’s SOTU address that has not been delivered yet, but they had an opinion on it because they are truly clueless to what goes on? Kool-aid needs to be looked into; there should be a special investigation committee for that.

Last edited:

Rommey

It’s funny to see three pages of morons excusing a billionaire for trying to get away with paying less than his fair share while lying about how much his property is worth.
Its equally funny to see one or two morons picking nits with the President on everything...

Have you ever challenged the tax assessment on your property (and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you actually own a house/condo)? If so, wouldn't you also be trying to pay less than your fair share? You may not have ever challenged an assessment, but there's more than just saying "you assessed my property too high"...you have to provide data of other property values and prove that the assessment is wrong. Per the article you linked, it appears Trump did prove justification based on other properties.

Would you be willing to sell your house for the tax assessed value?

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Use some critical thinking.

you should take your OWN Advice ...

He inflated the value of his property when it suits his needs and devalues it when it suits his needs.

Another example of his willingness to lie and out his needs over everyone else’s.

how exactly is this Lying ....
a good business man limits the debts of the business

why is this so hard for you to understand :shrug:

so Hypocritical one do YOU PAY MORE IN Taxes then required :shrug:
or only the minimum with deductions

It’s funny to see three pages of morons .....

ah yes, the dismissive handwav'em insults ...

Just imagine a black man did the same .....

You Imply Disparity [Racism] where NONE Exists .... what is your obsession with Race

If the shoe fits.

Proof .... YOUR Opinion and Facts are far removed from each other

What else explains the fact that you would pretty much let Trump get away with murder ....

More Progressive :bs:

...... and Obama wore a tan suit and put his feet on the desk in the Oval Office and people said he was disrespecting the office

well If I have to explain the disrespect you would not understand the implications anyway .... however Apparently BUSH put his feet up on the desk as well

:bs:

Last edited:

Hijinx

Its equally funny to see one or two morons picking nits with the President on everything...

Have you ever challenged the tax assessment on your property (and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you actually own a house/condo)? If so, wouldn't you also be trying to pay less than your fair share? You may not have ever challenged an assessment, but there's more than just saying "you assessed my property too high"...you have to provide data of other property values and prove that the assessment is wrong. Per the article you linked, it appears Trump did prove justification based on other properties.

Would you be willing to sell your house for the tax assessed value?

I have a piece of land that won't perk, that I would be happy to sell for its assessed value. All I get to do is cut the grass there.

Rommey

I have a piece of land that won't perk, that I would be happy to sell for its assessed value. All I get to do is cut the grass there.
There's always exceptions, but generally speaking, the tax value is lower than the retail value.