Trump to speak at CPAC

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I heard about this the other day! It's in ORLANDO this year, due to COVID. Not going to be able to get down there for it, but...

I'll never, ever forget all the fun I had at CPAC 2020 and the awesome seats we had to be able to see POTUS Donald J. Trump. :patriot:

GregV814

Monello, I am surprised that you aren't literally aware of the symbolism of the numbers 22821. I've been trying to adapt to the new societal frontiers, we, as White Privileged Supremacists, are shamefully inept of understanding. Since enrolling in the Cultural Reparations Arts Program, (CRAP 101), I have literally learned what it is to be repressed, oppressed, a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet , a pawn and a king. I've been up and down, over in and out thats life, ridin high in April, shot down in May.

All, by "the man". Now, 22821 symbolizes an old African tune Literally played on a hollowed reed instrument, (with 12 holes, for each note of the African scale) to alert humble tribesman when a western european white man was hunting for slaves to be sent to people in Georgia.

Therefore, 2/28/21 is a holiday to be etched in history literally henceforth. How DARE Trump to use that day!!!

Hijinx

I heard about this the other day! It's in ORLANDO this year, due to COVID. Not going to be able to get down there for it, but...

I'll never, ever forget all the fun I had at CPAC 2020 and the awesome seats we had to be able to see POTUS Donald J. Trump. :patriot:

Is it an invite thing or can anyone go?
I might be able to make it, I have had my shots LOL.

Hijinx

The dems are probably crafting some legislation where former presidents can't speak in public on Feb. 28th.

I heard they were trying to pass a law that ex-Presidents who had been impeached twice ,have beautiful wives, and combovers will have to wear a ball gag when in public.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Is it an invite thing or can anyone go?
I might be able to make it, I have had my shots LOL.
You can just go online and buy tickets! CPAC is in Orlando this year - so you need to get to Florida, also.

EDIT: Looks like the only way to enjoy CPAC this year is via the television or online streaming!

Every ticket option below "Silver" is sold out completely!

Last edited:

Hijinx

You can just go online and buy tickets! CPAC is in Orlando this year - so you need to get to Florida, also.

EDIT: Looks like the only way to enjoy CPAC this year is via the television or online streaming!

Every ticket option below "Silver" is sold out completely!

Silver is sold out too Nothing but the $15,000 dollar tickets left
Maybe I could get a Youfundme going. LMAO

Hijinx

When you think of it Trump is probably the reason it sold out, and McConnell and others want to dump Trump.
If they were smart they would be working with him, not against him.

The anti-Trumpers are not going to win the Republican party, and they cannot see what they are doing?