Trump trial first day, Trump asleep: No Family Members Present

StmarysCity79

Don Snoreleon falls asleep again before opening statements.

Why is he so sleepy?

Opening statements had not yet begun on Monday when former President Donald Trump dozed off for the first time. He quickly opened his eyes when defense attorney Todd Blanche slid him a note, as prosecutors prepared to kick off opening arguments in the historic trial.

Trump’s eyes appeared to close again as Merchan continued laying out the ground rules to the five women and seven men from various parts of Manhattan who were seated as jurors last week, along with six alternates who were also present in the jury box.

Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 1.21.26 PM.png

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
LIAR - Fake News - per Politico "Everyone knows that cameras are banned in the courtroom."

Ken King

PREMO Member
So people can't report what they see?

Are you saying his whole family is in the courtroom?
Nope I said you are a liar and the picture with what appears to be Trump sleeping is a lie because cameras aren't allowed in the court room.

BTW did you ever locate that insurrection charge?

StmarysCity79

Nope I said you are a liar and the picture with what appears to be Trump sleeping is a lie because cameras aren't allowed in the court room.

BTW did you ever locate that insurrection charge?

Good thing sleepy Trump has fallen asleep in many courtroom's and will continue to do so for the next few years.

Just wait. Trump will soon be charged with it as have a number of January 6th terrorists as well as sedition

Ken King

PREMO Member
Good thing sleepy Trump has fallen asleep in many courtroom's and will continue to do so for the next few years.

Just wait. Trump will soon be charged with it as have a number of January 6th terrorists as well as sedition
You said he had been charged with insurrection, so you admit that you were lying. Maybe for your next userID you could use MCohen79.

StmarysCity79

You said he had been charged with insurrection, so you admit that you were lying. Maybe for your next userID you could use MCohen79.

Where did i say that liar?

The special counsel indictment explained Trump was charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States, witness tampering, conspiracy against the rights of citizens, and obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding.Aug 1, 2023

Ken King

PREMO Member
It was in the Arizona bans abortion thread, you said it was part of the Georgia case when I asked you to define insurrection, which you still haven't done.

StmarysCity79

It was in the Arizona bans abortion thread, you said it was part of the Georgia case when I asked you to define insurrection, which you still haven't done.

You'd think you could look that up yourself but ok

Insurrection
A violent uprising against an authority or government.

CPUSA

LMAO!! You are such a phucking joke!!!

Ken King

PREMO Member
You'd think you could look that up yourself but ok
Oh, I knew what it was, bet you just had to google it din'cha.
Insurrection
A violent uprising against an authority or government.
Now riddle me this Batman, who held the power of the government on 01/06/2021? And as such, how could one conduct an insurrection against themself?

And if you still think that is possible what about this comment where a Senator threatened Supreme Court Justices - "I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions." Sure sounds like a violent uprising against a portion of the government.

StmarysCity79

Oh, I knew what it was, bet you just had to google it din'cha.

Now riddle me this Batman, who held the power of the government on 01/06/2021? And as such, how could one conduct an insurrection against themself?

And if you still think that is possible what about this comment where a Senator threatened Supreme Court Justices - "I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions." Sure sounds like a violent uprising against a portion of the government.

"or government"

Reading is really hard for you isn't it?

Your quote doesnt include anyone beating police officers, shitting and pissing inside the capitol. Chanting hang Pence. Building a gallows on the mall to do just that.

I think again you need to learn to read and look up the word violent.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Just to let you know we all appreciate, and are thinking of you, we're taking up a collection so you can fly to the UK and get Caviar Injections.

Clem72

"or government"

Reading is really hard for you isn't it?

Your quote doesnt include anyone beating police officers, shitting and pissing inside the capitol. Chanting hang Pence. Building a gallows on the mall to do just that.

There will never be common ground here because both sides lie about definitions, about what happened, or even about what things mean.

If one side says a thing it's an obvious joke, but the other side will say it was fully intended. If one side says something is a protest, the other will say its a riot/insurrection.

From my perspective, the "violent insurrection" of the right was much less violent then the "mostly peaceful protests" of the left.

Ken King

PREMO Member

I guess you don't remember Nicholas John Roske who was more than likely incited by the Senator's words.

StmarysCity79

There will never be common ground here because both sides lie about definitions, about what happened, or even about what things mean.

If one side says a thing it's an obvious joke, but the other side will say it was fully intended. If one side says something is a protest, the other will say its a riot/insurrection.

From my perspective, the "violent insurrection" of the right was much less violent then the "mostly peaceful protests" of the left.

Video and pictures don't lie.

The first link shows a man gouging out a police officers eye. How many times did leftists do that?

The second shows an officer on the ground being beaten by Trump supporters while someone" instructs them to kill him with his own gun"

You are free to have your opinion however the facts don't back up your claims

How many cops were beaten by the left? How many deaths are attributed to the attacks of the left

How many federal buildings were entered with the intent to stop the counting of electoral votes to name the next president?

How many public officials were threatened with hanging and how many gallows were built by the left?