Trump urged to drop out as oldest candidate in Presidential history

LtownTaxpayer

"His memory problems are well-documented; the former president doesn't seem able to recall what he was doing or who he spoke to for most of the day on Jan. 6, 2021. He also regularly forgets who the sitting president is, often confusing Joe Biden and Barack Obama during unscripted remarks.

Folks, I’m worried about Donald Trump and his mental decline, which was on vivid display at a rally Tuesday night on one of his Florida golf courses.

During the event, the former president slurred words, claimed his son Don Jr. is married when he’s actually just engaged, and consistently described the world around him in a manner wholly inconsistent with reality.

During one heartbreaking moment, Trump stopped talking for a full minute while the usual eerie music favored by an unhinged conspiracy group called QAnon played in the background. He sweatily moved his head back and forth and randomly pointed at people, appearing to not know exactly what he was doing."
You have got to be kidding me. Rex Huppke is NOT a legitimate source. As recently as July 11th, he was writing about how great Biden was. He is a totally democratic tool with little or no relevance. No one takes him seriously - whoops, I guess we know ONE person who does. Bless your heart.

Reactions: BOP

LtownTaxpayer

It's what Democratic voters wanted and the party listeneed.

Where do you get this nonsense?

Polls showed Dems weren't excited about an aging and declining Biden.

The leadership listened.

Seems pretty simple.
Figuring you are going to lose is NOT a reason to negate the primary voters. They voted for Biden. Now they get Harris? That is classic bait and switch. Bless your heart.

Reactions: BOP

phreddyp

View attachment 178396

Some viewers, however, watched the speech and saw a candidate who was much more tired than usual, sweating through a weak speech delivery.

According to an ABC poll conducted in mid-July, 60 percent of Americans said Trump was too old to run for a second term.

Whatever happens next, the frame has altered. Now it is the Republicans who are saddled with the elderly candidate, the one who can’t make a clear argument or finish a sentence without veering off into anecdote

LOL, wake up and watch bro, my bet is you are going to be extremely disappointed shortly. like in 3 months or so.

StmarysCity79

You have got to be kidding me. Rex Huppke is NOT a legitimate source. As recently as July 11th, he was writing about how great Biden was. He is a totally democratic tool with little or no relevance. No one takes him seriously - whoops, I guess we know ONE person who does. Bless your heart.

He wrote this article for USA today the most widely circulated paper in the country.

It did the damage it was intended to.

StmarysCity79

Figuring you are going to lose is NOT a reason to negate the primary voters. They voted for Biden. Now they get Harris? That is classic bait and switch. Bless your heart.

Ok. Well, get a bunch of Dems to file a class action suit. I don't think you will find many who are upset. It was clear Biden couldn't do four more years

Everyone i have heard from was voting for Biden reluctantly to beat Trump. Now they are enthusiastic to be voting for Harris to beat Trump.

StmarysCity79

LOL, wake up and watch bro, my bet is you are going to be extremely disappointed shortly. like in 3 months or so.

I'll take that bet.

No one under 40 who is college educated will vote for two white men who want to ban abortion and no fault divorce, . Especially a 78 year old one who whines and cries about everyone being mean to him all day.

People want serious,capable people to do their jobs and don't want to hear about all the day to day crisis Trump brings.

phreddyp

I'll take that bet.

No one under 40 who is college educated will vote for two white men who want to ban abortion and no fault divorce, . Especially a 78 year old one who whines and cries about everyone being mean to him all day.

People want serious,capable people to do their jobs and don't want to hear about all the day to day crisis Trump brings.
Trump has no plans to ban abortion, please try again. I'll wait. By the way who cares what the college educated will do, like most engineers they are one trick ponies, good at what they work at work brainless at home.

Last edited:

StmarysCity79

Trump has no plans to ban abortion, please try again. I'll wait. By the way who cares what the college educated will do, like most engineers they are one trick ponies, good at what they work at brainless at home.

The Heritage foundation has put forth an abortion ban in Project 2025. The were instrumental in the first 4 years of Trump and getting him to install conservatives on the SC to over turn Roe VS Wade.

The lead author of Project 2025 has just released a book with the forward written. by none other than JD vance.

LOL. Yes all college educate people are brainless.

These next four years are gonna be rough for you.

phreddyp

The Heritage foundation has put forth an abortion ban in Project 2025. The were instrumental in the first 4 years of Trump and getting him to install conservatives on the SC to over turn Roe VS Wade.

The lead author of Project 2025 has just released a book with the forward written. by none other than JD vance.

Project 2025 LOL, keep reaching that's all you got yet again. Must be tough on you saying the same stupid crap again and again and again and again. In case you missed it Trump ain't Vance, and the VP is always a silent man in any administration.

LtownTaxpayer

Project 2025 is the Heritage Foundation's plan. Trump has said it isn't his. There are endless pathetic efforts to attribute things to Trump that he didn't sa_ or do. Harris has done that in a couple speeches since being crowned the democratic nominee. Naddler did it today.

If you are a DC resident why spend so much time and effort on these boards. You don't seem to have any other supporters. Are we your assignment? Bless your heart.

gemma_rae

I have no sympathy for you.

Yes, you are woefully ignorant, but more so you are willfully ignorant which puts your ineptitude and derangement in a whole different light.

You need to be neutralized for the good of society. Not violently like you and your criminally insane brethren lust for, just drugged very heavily. 💊

Like any other mad dog.
Season 2 Dog GIF by Friends

BOP

Sixty percent of voters now believe Trump is too old to serve, according to a post-debate ABC News/Washington Post/Ipsos poll. That’s up from 44 percent a little over a year ago. Of voters who watched Trump’s rambling debate performance last month, fully 50 percent believe the former president should withdraw from the race and focus on his mental health.

Even some Republicans can see the writing on the wall. Back in January, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley warned GOP voters that “the first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the one who wins the election.” So far, only Democrats have responded to that national concern by acting in the nation’s best interest.
That's ageist, yo. I thought you lefties were against any kind of discrimination.

Hypocrites.

BOP

I'll take that bet.

If women like you didn't cheat every time you turn around, there wouldn't be much need for abortions. Or even birth control.

BOP

Listening in dumbass.jpg

SamSpade

Trump HAS an agenda. It’s called Agenda 47. It’s on his website. I don’t know if I agree with all of it, but it’s at least 💯 percent consistent with what he has said.

Years ago I debated online with an utter buffoon who believed that every utterance from Pat Robertson was precisely what George Bush was gonna do. Sheer bullsht, and I couldn’t figure out why he thought that.

Until now.

See - Dems are a hivemind. What one thinks, they all think. It’s why they can’t tolerate differences of opinion and why they vote in perfect lockstep on the Hill. They weren’t always this way, but they’ve become this way over the last 30-40 years.

Sorry. Republicans - don’t - all think alike. Just cause some dimwit organization has a plan doesn’t make it Trump’s plan.

To my knowledge - because he’s said so in interviews - is let the states make their own choices with abortion. You might not like what your state chooses - but at least it’s democratic. It’s what the people and their elected state government chooses.

It’s the DEMOCRATS who want to say “Screw what the PEOPLE want - we’re making it OUR way “.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

:whistle:

StmarysCity79

Project 2025 is the Heritage Foundation's plan. Trump has said it isn't his. There are endless pathetic efforts to attribute things to Trump that he didn't sa_ or do. Harris has done that in a couple speeches since being crowned the democratic nominee. Naddler did it today.

If you are a DC resident why spend so much time and effort on these boards. You don't seem to have any other supporters. Are we your assignment? Bless your heart.

Why do you come here to circle jerk over a bright orange man who spends more time on his hair and makeup than most trans people?