Trump VP pick - any one?

SamSpade

Basically, he spent a $hit ton of money that has produced no actual results. What a crock.

#2 Helped? He mandated and fired people
#5 Are you kidding me?
#6 Empty Promises for votes

I don't have a lot of time to go over this as closely as I would like because I am at work, but really????
Not going to unignore the idiot just to read, but I'm betting -

It's a cut and paste from the White House and
Per your first line - exactly - passed bills that spend a buttload of cash but ACCOMPLISHED nothing.
Which is exactly what I said a Biden supporter would claim - "passed the xxxxxx bill which resulted in absolutely nothing but wasted a helluva lotta money".

SamSpade

Oh by the way - since I STARTED THIS THREAD - can we get back on the subject? What moron deflected it?

Who will he pick - or who HAS he picked?

LJ1999

Per your first line - exactly - passed bills that spend a buttload of cash but ACCOMPLISHED nothing.
Which is exactly what I said a Biden supporter would claim - "passed the xxxxxx bill which resulted in absolutely nothing but wasted a helluva lotta money".
Cut and pasted I'm sure. It forgot to delete the tag line that says "read the article above"

LJ1999

Oh by the way - since I STARTED THIS THREAD - can we get back on the subject? What moron deflected it?

Who will he pick - or who HAS he picked?
I am at a loss. I believe, like you, it has to be someone who can carry on 4 more years. Without Desantis, I can't see one. I hope I am pleasantly surprised once they announce who it is.

CPUSA

So he started to build a wall Wow. Impressive for 4 years

None of the others are policies or laws or anything having to do with our country.
Is that what you want?
More rules & regs from your Masters?
More restrictions on your rights & freedoms?

Why don't you just go on & sell yourself into slavery, you Mutton Chop...

stgislander

PREMO Member
Noem is a good guess. Probably plenty of young House members to pick from. From the Senate, I think Rick Scott is a possibility although I'd rather see him knock Mitch off his perch in the Senate.

StmarysCity79

Basically, he spent a $hit ton of money that has produced no actual results. What a crock.

#2 Helped? He mandated and fired people
#5 Are you kidding me?
#6 Empty Promises for votes

I don't have a lot of time to go over this as closely as I would like because I am at work, but really????

LOL.

Who did he fire?

What empty promises? Like Mexico will pay for the wall, I will replace Obamacare, I will show my taxes.

The Employment rate has never been lower. The stock market has never been higher. What are you crying about?

StmarysCity79

You mean like the Trump tax cuts that added more to the deficit than any other President in history?

Grumpy

LOL.

Who did he fire?

What empty promises? Like Mexico will pay for the wall, I will replace Obamacare, I will show my taxes.

The Employment rate has never been lower. The stock market has never been higher. What are you crying about?
You are off-topic, go **** up some other thread

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not in love with Ben Carson. He doesn't have that leadership thing you want in a President. During 2016 one of our resident lefties whose name I don't recall called him "the human Ambien pill". I thought that was about right.

Hijinx

I'm not in love with Ben Carson. He doesn't have that leadership thing you want in a President. During 2016 one of our resident lefties whose name I don't recall called him "the human Ambien pill". I thought that was about right.
I like Ben Carson. He is a great brain surgeon. A great man. But he isn't a great Presidential pick.

Grumpy

I wouldn't have a problem with Kristi Noem or Kari Lake. I think he has his eyes on someone else that will be shocker..No idea who tho. My choice would be Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She would be a great pick and I could see her running in 28 for Prez and winning.

Hijinx

I wouldn't have a problem with Kristi Noem or Kari Lake. I think he has his eyes on someone else that will be shocker..No idea who tho. My choice would be Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She would be a great pick and I could see her running in 28 for Prez and winning.
We have 4 women mentioned here who are eminently qualified for the VP slot IMO.
Noem,, Lake, Sanders , even Haley, Each of them so much more qualified and gifted than the cackler or the Mooch.

To see these Republican women and look at Harris ,Obama, and Hillary a person has to wonder WTF is happening in the democrat party.

TPD

the poor dad
I think Kristi Noem would be a great pick, but I think he will stick with a traditional man, someone we haven’t thought about but will say yeah, that makes sense, once we hear the name.

Grumpy

I think Kristi Noem would be a great pick, but I think he will stick with a traditional man, someone we haven’t thought about but will say yeah, that makes sense, once we hear the name.
I honestly don't think it's gonna be a man...if it is, he will be black.