PREMO Member
Patron
:lmao:

trumpfries.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
THIS is what I love about politics!! :lmao:

I think this was the best thing I've seen in all the years of watching politics. Hands down. The video of him at McD's is epic must-see. Every time I think Trump can't top himself - he does. :roflmao:

He's the BEST at trolling!! He's trolling her like no one's ever been trolled in politics. :jet:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I
It was a staged stunt--------------and it was well received.

Unlike when Kamala told Christians they were at the wrong rally.

Staged stunt is not the phrase I'd use. Seriously, it's a campaign event. It's like the Dems who go to those darn churches and do their fake preaching. Except that THEY ARE FAKE, and he's real. No body thinks Hilary or Kamala goes to a church every Sunday and preach any type of Gospel! They're pandering.

Trump really does eat McD's!! Like all the time, apparently. It's even served on Trump Force One - so this perfect!! Besides all that -Trump really loves interacting with people, getting into the nitty gritty of it, seeing how people act, what they think, what they want to know from him.

This was perfect. 💯💯

SamSpade

I

Staged stunt is not the phrase I'd use. Seriously, it's a campaign event. It's like the Dems who go to those darn churches and do their fake preaching. Except that THEY ARE FAKE, and he's real. No body thinks Hilary or Kamala goes to a church every Sunday and preach any type of Gospel! They're pandering.

Trump really does eat McD's!! Like all the time, apparently. It's even served on Trump Force One - so this perfect!! Besides all that -Trump really loves interacting with people, getting into the nitty gritty of it, seeing how people act, what they think, what they want to know from him.

This was perfect. 💯💯
Sure was. Even Barack talks down to people. Kamala won’t let staff look her in the eye. Trump is a people person and always has been.

Clem72

"YOU'RE FIRED!! YOU'RE FIRED!! YOU'RE FIRED!! "

:lol:
Exactly, a people person. Took the time to explain their failures, told them how they could improve themselves, then fired them in person often congratulating them for how well the performed up until that point or offering them a chance at future employment.

Vs for instance Amazon's CEO and CTO who are just sending out memos "if you don't like return to office, just quit".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

See, people always quote it like that, but Trump never said it that way. He'd be nice about their performance, tell them what they did wrong, and then say, "I'm sorry, you're fired" like he really regretted having to do it. The bots always act like he gleefully screamed "YOU'RE FIRED!!" in their faces but he never did.

SamSpade

Gotta be better than what I got - I had NO idea it was coming. (Twenty PLUS years ago).
Thankfully I was "let go" rather than fired, but I later learned of at least two other departments that WOULD have picked me up in a second, so they sure didn't try very hard to keep me.

SamSpade

See, people always quote it like that, but Trump never said it that way. He'd be nice about their performance, tell them what they did wrong, and then say, "I'm sorry, you're fired" like he really regretted having to do it. The bots always act like he gleefully screamed "YOU'RE FIRED!!" in their faces but he never did.
I never expect the Dems to actually quote or comment on something they actually know about.

I DO think a lot of their stuff is outright stupidity rather than malice. I mean, I'm not letting them off the hook.
YOU DO actually *choose* to be stupid.