Trump working the fry station

WingsOfGold

Great stunt, he now has PROOF he worked there..... the whore not even a tax return, time card or even a employee remembering the bitch.

Bare-ya-cuda

Kamala really triggered him by working at his favorite restuarant. What a desperate sad photo op they dressed up this 78 year old man for.

He must be so miserable.
Take a breath and relax. Now look what you wrote here and think back in time. I’ll go ahead and help you time travel here….,remember way back when when you didn’t have any issues with a candidates age when Biden was still in the game up to the very moment your DNC gods told you he was to old and did the ole bait and switch on you ? Now all of a sudden she is an issue. You really do sound like a 4th grader every time you post yet you claim to own your own business. If you aren’t in 4th grade try posting something that doesn’t sound like a childish rant. Just once in your life try it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Panel And Democrats PRAISE Trump For Working At McDonalds As Tim Walz FUMES Over It On The View!​

Miker/t

Screenshot_20241021_180931_Samsung capture.jpg

Hijinx

I would bet that even Donald Trump is amazed at how crazed this has made the media and the Democrats.
It's taken up 3 days of the NY Times pages. He couldn't buy that much time from the Times. He doesn't have to.
One of the most brilliant campaign moves that worked so well that even Trump did not have any idea how great it was.

Maybe Kamala could do the fries at the Abell's diner.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How come you care about a W-2 from 20 years ago but don't care about Trumps taxes, health records or plans for the country?

So, you believe her. :gotcha:
p.s. 20 yrs ago she was 41. I doubt she worked at McD's at all, much less when she was 41. :killingme
Thank you! I almost pointed this out earlier today but decided I didn't want to engage with the dumbass. 😂