Trump's former lawyer Micheal Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress

CPUSA

Can you show me where four of the most important players in Clinton or Obamas campaigns or cabinets have plead guilty or are in jail?

5 of Obama's are in Quatar, rebuilding the Taliban.
All of Clinton's committed Arkancide the day before they were to testify...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Can you show me where four of the most important players in Clinton or Obamas campaigns or cabinets have plead guilty or are in jail?

What's that got to do with anything? None of the important people in Trump's campaign have been charged or convicted of anything remotely connected to the campaign.

Sapidus

In case you dummies were not smart enough to figure it out Cohen's new testimony ( which comes from over 70 hours of interviews) directly contradicts Trumps claims that he received no loans or had no deals to do anything in Russia

2017 - The President tweeted "I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

Trump Organization tried to deal with Sanctioned Russian Bank

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...th-sanctioned-russian-bank-in-2016?CMP=twt_gu

Letter of Intent to Build Trump Tower Moscow

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tower-moscow-letter-of-intent-2017-9

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Thats because you only read propaganda.

Present some FACTS not your Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot or a Russian Troll From Minsk

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Please don't take this as anything but common curiosity. What if Mueller did find something that implicates Trump in collusion. I mean a lot of people on the right says no collusion, but how do they know? Mueller hasn't released what he's found yet so I don't know how anyone could reach that conclusion. What if there's something there? Would you believe the findings or regardless of the evidence, call if complete BS?

If there was anything of substance found by Mueller regarding anything Trump did that was illegal, it's existence would have been leaked a long time ago. BTW...."collusion" is not illegal in the first place. ;-)

Midnightrider

Please don't take this as anything but common curiosity. What if Mueller did find something that implicates Trump in collusion. I mean a lot of people on the right says no collusion, but how do they know? Mueller hasn't released what he's found yet so I don't know how anyone could reach that conclusion. What if there's something there? Would you believe the findings or regardless of the evidence, call if complete BS?

The idiots have been crying BS since mueller was appointed. Why would they change in the face of facts?
I mean look at the stupid responses from the Trumpers, Complete denial about the number and seriousness of the convictions, pleas, and charges......

Sapidus

Well, NBC and Rep Schiff are telling us about the content of Trump’s written testimony. Those are this week’s leaks.

Why are you so desperate for Trump to be clean and innocent you can’t even discuss the possibility he isn’t? Because you would have to admit you were wrong?

Midnightrider

Why are you so desperate for Trump to be clean and innocent you can’t even discuss the possibility he isn’t? Because you would have to admit you were wrong?

Not to mention those leaks are more likely to have come from trump than mueller.

This_person

So you have no answer for my question?

Here, I will show you how answering works by answering yours.

The premise of your question is invalid as I HAVE discussed the possibility he is crooked. I think he’s routinely bent rules and laws. I think he’s routinely used the system to his best advantage.

I will take it further: let’s say, for the sake of a hypothetical argument, he called up Putin personally and said, “hey, Vlad, old buddy, I’m trying to beat Hillary Clinton. Got any dirt on her?” To this request, Putin sics his worst hacker team (as evidenced by the fact they left a trail of crumbs behind so huge as to be comical), who hacked the DNC and Podesta and leaked it all to Wikileaks. Assange goes out of his way to mislead us all by offering a reward for information on Seth Rich’s murder - going so far as to “accidentally” refer to Rich as his source - and releases the worst parts of the emails to the press. We find out that the DNC has so little confidence in their candidate they have to cheat to keep Sanders out. We find out about lies and cheating to make a whore blush. None of this is specifically denied by the principal parties.

In that worst case scenario, what did Trump do that is illegal?

Sapidus

So you have no answer for my question?

Here, I will show you how answering works by answering yours.

The premise of your question is invalid as I HAVE discussed the possibility he is crooked. I think he’s routinely bent rules and laws. I think he’s routinely used the system to his best advantage.

I will take it further: let’s say, for the sake of a hypothetical argument, he called up Putin personally and said, “hey, Vlad, old buddy, I’m trying to beat Hillary Clinton. Got any dirt on her?” To this request, Putin sics his worst hacker team (as evidenced by the fact they left a trail of crumbs behind so huge as to be comical), who hacked the DNC and Podesta and leaked it all to Wikileaks. Assange goes out of his way to mislead us all by offering a reward for information on Seth Rich’s murder - going so far as to “accidentally” refer to Rich as his source - and releases the worst parts of the emails to the press. We find out that the DNC has so little confidence in their candidate they have to cheat to keep Sanders out. We find out about lies and cheating to make a whore blush. None of this is specifically denied by the principal parties.

In that worst case scenario, what did Trump do that is illegal?

What in the hell are you talking? Still bringing up Seth rich and the Dnc picking Hillary over Bernie rightly and not discussing anything relevant to the discussion

You are living in a paranoid conspiracy theory fever dream.

Wake up