Trump's Review

LJ1999

This cracked me up this morning........

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 9.22.27 AM.png

LJ1999

I cannot stand Juan or Gerldo ...

Harold is probably the best
I like Harold a lot as well. But, I have to admit, he disappointed twice this week. There were two instances where he skipped around answering the question that was posed. One was regarding the AP Course on Black History and then he completely ignored that Schiff lied about Russia collusion, and that was a reason he was dropped from the Intel Committee.

LJ1999

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Jessica's voice is like nails on a chalkboard and she's also a Leftist shill, but I appreciate that she admits it, calling herself a "paid partisan". She can't hold her own against Jesse or Greg, or anyone really, because Democrats suck hard - what can she do with that?
True, she can't hold her own against Jesse or Greg. She doesn't bother me a lot, and I'm fine with she and Harold both. I like when they can genuinely state why they believe something different or see a different side to the story. Only she has proven, numerous times, that she really and truly suffers from TDS. And that is the one thing that I can't stand, just screaming TRUMP is no defense.

I still prefer her over Juan and Geraldo