Trying to find a hat...

Cowgirl

I saw a hat in a movie that I really like, but I don't know there is a name for the exact style. It's a knit cap, but it doesn't fit the head tightly like a "nuby." Is that how you spell that?

Anyway, this style of cap fits loosely on the head...kinda round and poofy, but not too poofy. I found this hat at LLBean, but I can't tell how it will fit. :jameo:

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? :confused:

lovinmaryland

I saw a hat in a movie that I really like, but I don't know there is a name for the exact style. It's a knit cap, but it doesn't fit the head tightly like a "nuby." Is that how you spell that?

Anyway, this style of cap fits loosely on the head...kinda round and poofy, but not too poofy. I found this hat at LLBean, but I can't tell how it will fit. :jameo:

What movie?

Is this what you are looking for?

Cowgirl

What movie?

Some cheesy Hallmark christmas movie. BF is a scrooge, so I made him watch it. :biggrin: I guess I'm hoping he'll reverse his bad 'tude. :roflmao:

It was called "Silver Bells." This is a picture of the girl in the movie. Unfortunately, I can't find a bigger picture. :ohwell:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 204

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Seriously, I'd think about it if I could knit/crochet anything other than a scarf! Have you ever tried to read one of those patterns?! :jameo: It's like reading Greek or something.

I've seen them in knitting books, all Greek. :lol:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
When I googled mushroom hat this is what popped up...among other things :lol:

Attachments

• mushroom.jpg
    mushroom.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 63