Tubaligation

donbarzini

kingpl2 said:
Why are you having your tubes tied?
Only animals should have their bodies mutilated.
You can't break natural law without natural consequences.
Use your mind not your body.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Shaddap!

dustin said:
So your hubby can't get it snipped instead?
I'll answer you from my perspective... I chose to do tubal rather than send hubby to be snipped because I knew that I did not want to have anymore kids. Even if something happened to my husband and I ended up in another relationship, I do not want to birth anymore babies. On the otherhand, my husband if from a large family and would of been just as happy to of had a dozen kids rather than just the two we have now, so if something ever happens to me and he ends up in another relationship, he would still have the ability to father more children if that is what he wanted. I made the decision based on what worked best for me without forcing my want on him.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I'll answer you from my perspective... I chose to do tubal rather than send hubby to be snipped because I knew that I did not want to have anymore kids. Even if something happened to my husband and I ended up in another relationship, I do not want to birth anymore babies. On the otherhand, my husband if from a large family and would of been just as happy to of had a dozen kids rather than just the two we have now, so if something ever happens to me and he ends up in another relationship, he would still have the ability to father more children if that is what he wanted. I made the decision based on what worked best for me without forcing my want on him.
On the other hand, you birthed two babies, isn't it fair to at least let him enjoy some of the pain? :shrug: :lol:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
I'll answer you from my perspective... I chose to do tubal rather than send hubby to be snipped because I knew that I did not want to have anymore kids. Even if something happened to my husband and I ended up in another relationship, I do not want to birth anymore babies.

:yay:

camily

Peace
kingpl2 said:
Why are you having your tubes tied?
Only animals should have their bodies mutilated.
You can't break natural law without natural consequences.
Use your mind not your body.
We are all animals. Especially in bed!!! :killingme

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Well I haven't changed my mind. I'm off to the hospital at 5:40 a.m. I'm little nervous as I am with any medical procedure.:hot:

Wish me luck.

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
Well I haven't changed my mind. I'm off to the hospital at 5:40 a.m. I'm little nervous as I am with any medical procedure.:hot:

Wish me luck.
When should I expect you here with the pain meds?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Well it's done. I actually feel pretty good. Sore as hell. A little hard to get up and down. But nothing unbareable. No problems with the gas/air everyone was telling me about.

No sex for two weeks. :cry: But then I really can :bangbangbang: without worrying about :crycrycry: :lmao:

Oh and Camily...I'll bring the percosets..you bring the beer. :wink: :whistle:

~~~proudly and happily "self-mutilated"~~~

MysticalMom said:
Well it's done. I actually feel pretty good. Sore as hell. A little hard to get up and down. But nothing unbareable. No problems with the gas/air everyone was telling me about.

No sex for two weeks. :cry: But then I really can :bangbangbang: without worrying about :crycrycry: :lmao:

Oh and Camily...I'll bring the percosets..you bring the beer. :wink: :whistle:

~~~proudly and happily "self-mutilated"~~~
Yay, you!!!! :cartwheel: :bangbangbang: :thewave:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
Yay, you!!!! :cartwheel: :bangbangbang: :thewave:

Can't :wait wait wait: to :bangbangbang: with no worries.

Ole man says its what he calls dumping the packing peanuts outta the box the kids came in.
:killingme

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
MysticalMom said:
Can't :wait wait wait: to :bangbangbang: with no worries.

Ole man says its what he calls dumping the packing peanuts outta the box the kids came in.
:killingme

LOL...this thread has been great information because I have been really thinking about the tubligation as well...just trying to get the dr. to do it....

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
BabyGurl1978 said:
LOL...this thread has been great information because I have been really thinking about the tubligation as well...just trying to get the dr. to do it....

See Dr. Windham in Leonardtown. She's awesome. I have no bruising and very little pain.