Tuff Truck

centsless

Cowgirl said:
I thought the track looked like Buck. I am pretty sure we are going this weekend! We wanted to see the tuff truck and mud bog. Who knows, after I see Tuff Truck I may not want to do it anymore! :lmao: It seems like it would be fun. If you're going to be at Buck this weekend, let me know what you're driving so I can cheer you on!
Did you make it up for the tuff truck/mud bog?

Cowgirl

centsless said:
Did you make it up for the tuff truck/mud bog?

No, I didn't get a chance to go. I'm having "tailbone issues" and didn't think I could sit in the bleachers for hours and hours. :lol:

Did you go? How'd you do?

Cowgirl

Magnum said:
No number. It's at the end of Mckendree Rd Last house near Accokeek Rd.

That's too bad...I live on the eastern shore, and I'm not going that way anytime soon. But thanks!

willie

Cowgirl said:
No, I didn't get a chance to go. I'm having "tailbone issues" and didn't think I could sit in the bleachers for hours and hours. :lol:

Did you go? How'd you do?
Tailbone issues and Tuff Trucks don't mix well.

Cowgirl

I got a truck!! I don't know the details...other than it's a 'Yota and it was free! :getdown: I'll post more details and pics later when I go see it.

Cowgirl

Well, apparently the Yota wasn't tuff enough. :lmao: It was sitting on the road with "FREE" written on the windshield in blue tape. Boyfriend happened to have his truck and trailer at work with him, so he scooped it up. He had to unhook the steering to load it, as the key wasn't left with the truck.

We unloaded it and he and his friends had to bust up the steering column to unlock the wheel. :lol: That was a sight....they finally took the torch to it and got it unlocked. They popped the clutch and she ran....but sounded horrible. The engine had a knock. They took it for a spin around the farm and she lasted about 3 minutes. They got her up to 4000 rpms and she gave up. :lol:

It was fun while it lasted. At least I got to drive it (steer it) while they towed it back to the trailer. :shrug:

Kinda sucks....it was a cute lil truck!

Attachments

• S2010037.JPG
    S2010037.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 58
  • S2010038.JPG
    S2010038.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 57
  • S2010046.JPG
    S2010046.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 71

centsless

Hey Cowgirl, Did you find a truck yet. The next tuff truck race at the Buck is next Saturday night the 28th. This one is with Monster trucks instead of mud bogs.

Cowgirl

centsless said:
Hey Cowgirl, Did you find a truck yet. The next tuff truck race at the Buck is next Saturday night the 28th. This one is with Monster trucks instead of mud bogs.

I'm working on it. Doesn't seem very do-able this summer though. :ohwell: Are you going to Buck that weekend? We might try to make it.

centsless

Yeah I will be there. I am 1st in the 4wd season points and I really want the big trophy at the end of the season.

Cowgirl

centsless said:
Yeah I will be there. I am 1st in the 4wd season points and I really want the big trophy at the end of the season.

Great! I'll let you know if we decide to go! I'll cheer ya on.