Tummy Virus

IMNEMT-B

Just curious if there is something going around? I normally do not get stomach viruses, but boy do I think I have one. Have been sick with it for almost a week. Nothing will stay down. Not running a fever, but very lazy feeling. Finally went to the ER and they ran a ton of tests with nothing showing. Thought maybe something may be going around that even the ER did not know about. Hoping it is nothing more that I should have to worry about. UGH!!!

Roman

Just curious if there is something going around? I normally do not get stomach viruses, but boy do I think I have one. Have been sick with it for almost a week. Nothing will stay down. Not running a fever, but very lazy feeling. Finally went to the ER and they ran a ton of tests with nothing showing. Thought maybe something may be going around that even the ER did not know about. Hoping it is nothing more that I should have to worry about. UGH!!!
This time of year there are all kinds of bugs floating around. I hope that you feel better soon, and am concerned that this has been going on for a week. I hope they did stool studies especially to check for C-Diffocele. With you being an EMT, you come across all kinds of bugs. Flush the system out with plenty of water.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

It sounds like you have Viral Gastroenteritis. You should get a second opinion. :coffee:

PrepH4U

Yes I had it about a month ago, upset stomach, both ways. Lasted about a week and took another week to get any energy back. Total exhaustion and weekness. Took lots of pepto and the BRAT diet.