TWH for sale

barncat

happyappygirl said:
I've got a nice young man ripe for training if you're looking for a project :biggrin:
Turns 2 next month. Father runs barrels mom is a SUPER smooth trail/lesson horse.
What kind of competition are you looking to do?

I'm hoping to get back into eventing next fall, it has been a few years since I have competed. Right now the problem is time, I have the new baby (I can't believe she's 7 weeks already), school and my old man needs attention twice a week. I think next year things will be a little easier and I might be able to invest the time in a horse, but right now things are super busy. By then your young guy might be ready and I'll talk to ya then.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
Does that make my two buns in the oven sired by him worth more :lol:
He IS a stunning animal, they don't call him Fabio for nothing. They just sold a nice 5 y/o black gelding for 10K as a TRAIL HORSE...some folks have more $ than sense :lol:

Hey, I have a miniature that looks just like him with the long white blond mane and tail, we call him surfer dude. He could be the mascot for Rocky's :lmao: . Little guy remains a stallion till this weekend unless someone is interested in this little stud. :banana: