TWHFAN out...bye guys!

T

TWHFAN1

Well, It is a shame to the horse community that there are some petty pep's in the place. But I have decided that I am going to get out of the forums. I prayed on it and decided to spend even more time out doing stuff either with my horses or at my barn then sitting here on the computer. They deserve the time more then typing and red Karma...Paso, HorseLady and all my friends. We'll talk still I know. Thank you everyone for your prayers on my earlier loss. It still hurts very much. Remax ,Get better girl! Bye, C~ :buddies:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Oh i agree that spending more time OUTSIDE is a good thing, but turn the karma off. you'll feel better. Oh BTW check your karma :lol:

T

TWHFAN1

happyappygirl said:
Oh i agree that spending more time OUTSIDE is a good thing, but turn the karma off. you'll feel better. Oh BTW check your karma :lol:

Thanks Happy :huggy: HA.. funny thing, I had to e-mail them to find out how in the heck to deleate my membership! Guess they'll let me know. Still think it is for the best. You guys that have my real e-mail can K.I.T. Don't forget the gaited shows down here. Lv~C

Tazgirl

I've never met you but heard a lot about you from Horselady. Sorry to see you leave the forum.

TAZ

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
TWH I hope you aren't leaving due to red karma. 99% of the red karma comes from outside the horse forum when someone gets bored and starts bombing to "see what those horse people will do". Then they sit back and watch the drama and accusations. Just another form of entertainment. Turn the karma off and enjoy communicating with your friends.

K

Katie

Don't leave. They aren't worth it. Just turn the karma off and pretend it doesn't exist

camily

Peace
TWHFAN1 said:
Well, It is a shame to the horse community that there are some petty pep's in the place. But I have decided that I am going to get out of the forums. I prayed on it and decided to spend even more time out doing stuff either with my horses or at my barn then sitting here on the computer. They deserve the time more then typing and red Karma...Paso, HorseLady and all my friends. We'll talk still I know. Thank you everyone for your prayers on my earlier loss. It still hurts very much. Remax ,Get better girl! Bye, C~ :buddies:
I'm always surprised to see how people are affected by karma. Even more, I'm surprised that you feel that whether to leave or not required so much thought.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TWHFAN1 said:
Thanks Happy :huggy: HA.. funny thing, I had to e-mail them to find out how in the heck to deleate my membership! Guess they'll let me know. Still think it is for the best. You guys that have my real e-mail can K.I.T. Don't forget the gaited shows down here. Lv~C

It's not a membership, and you can leave without being deleted. It's not like you're "officially" here. :rolleyes:

Oh, the drama! :drama:

R

riderup

TWHFAN1 said:
My karma has pretty much always been red, who cares!! Don't let a bunch of losers upset you. Turn it off and keep on goin'.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
TWHFAN1 said:

Sorry your checking out. Keep in touch by other means... :flowers:

camily

Peace
riderup said:
My karma has pretty much always been red, who cares!! Don't let a bunch of losers upset you. Turn it off and keep on goin'.
So you're saying that after you post three more times and are able to give out something other than gray, that you will limit your karma giving to green? If not, does that make you a loser as well? Or does it make you a loser if you're too afraid to give out red? Or even better, signed red?