TWHFAN out...bye guys!

R

riderup

camily said:
So you're saying that after you post three more times and are able to give out something other than gray, that you will limit your karma giving to green? If not, does that make you a loser as well? Or does it make you a loser if you're too afraid to give out red? Or even better, signed red?
It makes YOU the loser for putting so much thought into it. :boxing:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
riderup said:
It makes YOU the loser for putting so much thought into it. :boxing:

You're just jealous that you don't have two brain cells to bounce an neuron off of.

Last edited:
R

riderup

elaine said:
You're just jealous that you don't have two brain cells to bounce an neuron off of.
Oooh, all the dorks are high fivin' you for that one :cartwheel

MorganLover

I am sure that isn't just the bad Karma that she might be getting on here but the lose of her horse as well and she is feeling guilty about lossing him. It takes something bad sometime to realize that priorties are not in the right order (not saying they aren't for you TWHFAN, so please please don't think that,) i am just saying that the horses are much more important then the forums and the bad vibes we get off them sometimes. It is sad that there are so many childish people out there that have to make others feel bad or stupid especially for saying prayers or being faithful. Every christian person prays about different things and we can pray about any stupid little thing we want too they are answered in different ways for each person, so keep on praying even if others think it is stupid, God doesn't and neither do I.

Why can't christians speak out about being a christain but all the non-believers can say what ever they want about being a non-believer???

Last edited:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
MorganLover said:
I am sure that isn't just the bad Karma that she might be getting on here but the lose of her horse as well and she is felling guilty about lossing him. It takes something bad sometime to realize that priorties are not in the right order (not saying they aren't for you TWHFAN, so please please don't think that,) i am just saying that the horses are much more important then the forums and the bad vibes we get off them sometimes. It is sad that there are so many childish people out there that have to make others feel bad or stupid especially for saying prayers or being faithful. Every christian person prays about different things and we can pray about any stupid little thing we want too prays are answered in different ways for each person, so keep on praying even if others think it is stupid, God doesn't and neither do I.

Why can't christians speak out about being a christain but all the non-believers can say what ever they want about being a non-believer???

Amen!