Twitter slams AOC after she says gas stoves are linked to brain damage

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Twitter slams AOC after she says gas stoves are linked to brain damage: 'Dems are literally insane'

'I’ll NEVER give up my gas stove' Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson tweeted

New York Congresswoman and environmentalist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took heat on Twitter after she mocked Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, for tweeting that he would never give up his gas stove on Monday.

The exchange went viral, with Ocasio-Cortez's post racking up more than 73,000 likes on Twitter.

"Did you know that ongoing exposure to NO2 from gas stoves is linked to reduced cognitive performance?" Ocasio-Cortez wrote in response to a tweet from Jackson.

:roflmao: She must have had her head in the oven for decades! :roflmao:

ontheriver

AOC doesn't strike me as someone who cooks.

I would NEVER cook again if I had to use an electric stove. F that.

When my house was built the contractor TRIED to put in an electric stove. He said it was cheaper than having to run gas line, etc. Read the contract buddy. It was gone that day.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've used both. Each does some things better but regardless, government has no business forcing everyone over to a different metthod just so their insider investments can profit.

Because that is what drove this, the lightbulb fiasco, toilets, showerheads, EPA mileage requirements... All of it has been moves to force money from one pocket to another through legislation.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
AOC doesn't strike me as someone who cooks.

I would NEVER cook again if I had to use an electric stove. F that.

When my house was built the contractor TRIED to put in an electric stove. He said it was cheaper than having to run gas line, etc. Read the contract buddy. It was gone that day.
If it ever came to that, but I doubt it will, too much push back, I'll just build an outdoor kitchen. I already use the stove on the BBQ for a lot of things I won't cook inside.

PeoplesElbow

I've used both. Each does some things better but regardless, government has no business forcing everyone over to a different metthod just so their insider investments can profit.

Because that is what drove this, the lightbulb fiasco, toilets, showerheads, EPA mileage requirements... All of it has been moves to force money from one pocket to another through legislation.
I've got electric, what the hell does it do better? Wish we had gas lines in my hood.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I've always had good results with the oven portion holding an even temperature.
That's true, and when I re-did my kitchen, I put in a gas range and an electric oven. More even and distributed heat. But I only use the oven when something doesn't fit in the toaster oven, BBQ grill or smoker, so hardly ever.