Twitter's not even pretending to be fair now

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Screenshot:

What is this oh so sensitive content that they must protect you from?

Which is pretty hilarious considering the topic of the op-ed. :lmao:

Louise

Goes with the program of making the USA unfree. I still can’t believe that Pelosi tore up Trump’s SOTU address for all of US to see. WE should have known, then, that something was, terribly, wrong in OUR GOV. God bless the USA.

PeoplesElbow

Not defending Twitter here, but it goes along that it is the owners right to do with their business what they want and freedom of speech also means freedom to be assclowns, I think Jefferson wrote that.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not defending Twitter here, but it goes along that it is the owners right to do with their business what they want and freedom of speech also means freedom to be assclowns, I think Jefferson wrote that.
I especially like this Jefferson quote:

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle by assclowns."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
but it goes along that it is the owners right to do with their business what they want and freedom of speech also means freedom to be assclowns

Nope ....... once Twitter starts ' editorializing they go from content host to a publisher and should be subject to lawsuits 1

yes that is my opinion, the court cases or administration clarification is hopefully coming