TWL & Tigger6035 Are getting Married..............

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I best way to do that is, to have a party at my house next month aft

Originally posted by Pete
Don't worry about the baby, it's all about you and what you want.:rolleyes:

I know, I'm going to be Justices mommy anyways.:biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I best way to do that is, to have a party at my house next month

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I know, I'm going to be Justices mommy anyways.:biggrin:
Ok Tigger, I usually don't explain these things but it is like this:
I was joking, it will NEVER be about you, EVER again. The moment that boy breathes air it will and MUST be all about HIM. That means you will give up what YOU want EVERYTIME for his needs when there is a conflict. It's not my rule it's in the fine print on the parenthood contract.

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I best way to do that is, to have a party at my house next m

Originally posted by Pete
Ok Tigger, I usually don't explain these things but it is like this:
I was joking, it will NEVER be about you, EVER again. The moment that boy breathes air it will and MUST be all about HIM. That means you will give up what YOU want EVERYTIME for his needs when there is a conflict. It's not my rule it's in the fine print on the parenthood contract.

I know:frown:

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I best way to do that is, to have a party at my house ne

Originally posted by kwillia
:yeahthat: It's true, Tig... you may never know what warm food taste like for a long while to come...:ohwell:

I rised my baby sister, I already know how that is. My mother worked alot. I was the only kid there for Lizzy, when she was a baby.:biggrin:
After school:wink:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I best way to do that is, to have a party at my house ne

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I know:frown:

Doesn't sound like it.
Tigger wrote
I know, But I can't be afaird to take him with.

Babies are good in my family. They bearly ever cry bad.

slotted

So many questions, so little time.

How did the party go?

Did anyone see the photos of the big day?

Is your ex out of jail yet?

Has he seen the wedding pictures?

Have you gotten back to eating warm meals yet?