Two Florida deputy sheriffs shot and killed in restaurant.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You guys get ribbons in boot camp.. :elaine:

:lol:

... we called it 'The Fire Guard Ribbon' [for the Army]

1280px-Army_Service_Ribbon.svg.jpg

it gave you something else to have on your Class A's besides your Marksman Badge

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My kid is finishing grass week on the range, then a week of shooting..
We will see at graduation how well he does. They don't shoot irons at marine basic any longer. :shocking:

Congratz .....

shoot irons ? sights or targets

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:lol:

... we called it 'The Fire Guard Ribbon' [for the Army]

View attachment 122416

it gave you something else to have on your Class A's besides your Marksman Badge

My nephew was telling me they get growled at by leadership if they hear JR enlisteds refer to it as the "Rainbow" or "Gay Pride" ribbon.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sights... They use Trijicon TA31RCO ACOG, with 4× magnification.

Ah ACOG .... used in many video games

My nephew was telling me they get growled at by leadership if they hear JR enlisteds refer to it as the "Rainbow" or "Gay Pride" ribbon.

:lmao:

yeah I'd probably get in trouble as well ..... in the 80s nobody was making the association

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:lmao:

yeah I'd probably get in trouble as well ..... in the 80s nobody was making the association

When he received an Army Achievement award a short while back he asked if he could just substitute it! He got a resounding NO! :lmao:

black dog

Free America
So WTF happens when the battery dies or the sight takes a hit, effin stupid, iron first fancy #### after you can shoot with iron.

What happens when one of the irons take a hit?
There is no battery,
The United States Army, Air Force and Marine Corps field the Trijicon TA31RCO ACOG, a 4× magnification model with 32mm optics (4×32), with specially designed ballistic compensating reticles that are fiber optic & tritium illuminated, for the M4 carbine and M16A4 rifle.

Both the M4 Carbine and the Rifle have the Picatinny rail to mount optics and the carry handle tjat inclues the rear sight . I don't know if they carry the removable carry handle/ rear sight with them... I'll know I a few months, but I don't know now.
images (1).jpeg

Last edited: