Typical Democrat! Compulsive Liar and Fraud!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
AOC faces backlash as critics point out she wasn't in Capitol building during riots

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was in the Cannon office building, across from the Capitol

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I said a while back that her peers were just sitting back waiting for her to crash and burn. I think we're almost there....

UglyBear

She’s gonna get one of those new Army patches for “shoulder insignia for operations in hostile conditions” for her skirt suit now. She like tots feels that she deserves it. :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
CNN hosts Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon defend AOC's Capitol riot claim, bash critics of her account

'It doesn’t have to be real, the threat, for you to believe it’s imminent," Cuomo said

CNN hosts Lemon and Cuomo, who regularly go off-script during their nightly handoff, vehemently sided with Ocasio-Cortez.

"I don’t understand how this is a story. How is she supposed to know who was on the other side of the door? How is she supposed to know how many people were on the other side of the door? This has nothing to do with anything AOC or whatever, but I kept trying to figure out how the people that were actually involved in that siege, and all the chaos, could be criticizing someone else who was involved in it," Lemon said.

"She was explaining how, what she thought was going on in her particular situation."

Lemon called criticism "flat-out partisanship and a distraction to Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has dominated CNN’s coverage as the network seeks a new villain with President Trump out of office.

"They’re going after one of the Democrats because the Democrats are going after one of theirs," Cuomo added, claiming conservatives want to "frame the Democrats" for the tragic Capitol riot.

CNN hosts Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon defend AOC's Capitol riot claim, bash critics of her account | Fox News

You literally cannot make this crap up. :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've been afraid of what SGI might do to me if I fell asleep at my desk. The fear is real....tangible...often overwhelming.....

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I had a Frog-7 missile land 200 meters from our position when I was a young lad of 21. Can I claim survivor status? Maybe I can write a book and go on the talk show circuit, or have a hand holding, group hug therapy session in Leonardtown somewhere.

Last edited: