U came home early and found your man...

Qurious said:
...trying on your underwear.

What would u do? :popcorn:

:lmao:
Well, that sort of happened to me in reverse. My wife came home, well she wasn't really my wife, ok, I had no idea who she was, and found me trying on her underwear.
Ok,it wasn't "home" so to speak, but it was a house.
Anyway this woman starts screaming and throwing things at me and called the cops so I got the H out of there and from now on it's strictly clotheslines for me. :lmao:

mizteresa1965

desertrat said:
Well, that sort of happened to me in reverse. My wife came home, well she wasn't really my wife, ok, I had no idea who she was, and found me trying on her underwear.
Anyway this woman starts screaming and throwing things at me and called the cops so I got the H out of there and from now on it's strictly clotheslines for me. :lmao:

Bad boy! :wench:

I

Inkpen

Qurious said:

A) Tell him not to stain it.
B) Teach him how to do his own laundry
C) Put his on and have a wild fantasy evening ! WoooHoooo :lmao: :jameo:

Qurious

Im On 1.
desertrat said:
FREAK!!! :lmao:

Geek

desertrat said:

You know Pete gets mad when we call him a woman.

W

Wenchy

Qurious said:

I've thought about this question all day, and I still don't have an answer.

Worst case scenario: I like to think that I would only find him with my panties over his head or sniffing through my hamper.

My underwear on? :jameo:

Pete

Repete
BuddyLee said:
:mansquish::lol:
Uh huh like Crabcake doesn't have hidden camera footage of your dancing around her house in her skivies from that time you house sat for her. :flashdance: lol:burning:

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
Maybe you should post a pick of your own nipple so we can make sure.

I think you should post the nipple of that avatar of yours :drool:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pete said:
Uh huh like Crabcake doesn't have hidden camera footage of your dancing around her house in her skivies from that time you house sat for her. :flashdance: lol:burning:
It was my one and only chance to be like Tom Cruise.:cool:

Pete

Repete
BuddyLee said:
It was my one and only chance to be like Tom Cruise.:cool:
A midget scientologist who is rumored to be homo and pays homage to Zurg ruler of his inner Saturn?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
mainman said:
I thought you couldn't pee around anyone? :confused:
If B was standing there in my underwear, I think stage-fright would be pushed to the back of my mind momentarily.