U came home early and found your man...

bcp

In My Opinion
Tonio said:
When you see the cumbersome clothes that people wore in the 1700s, it's a wonder that people still had the mood after they finished undressing.
and add to that the fact that bathing was not a regular thing, you have to really wonder what went on when her clothes came off and the guy was hit with the smell of rotting tuna and fresh cut onion.

bcp

In My Opinion
came home early and found your man...
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> ...trying on your underwear.

What would u do?

Lets look at this shall we?
Well by golly, that would be a real issue for me, Im not sure what to think about having a man at home waiting for me. I certainly wouldnt tell him to take the undies back off, I dont in no way want to see another mans dangling wrinkled tool in my bedroom..
I aint no homo.

What would I do?

I suppose that I would have no choice but to quickly evaluate the amount of drinking I had done the night before, the most likely road to repairing this situation would have to be first killing the gay man in my underwear, burying his body in the back forty, then killing myself by throwing myself into a burning pit where I could die a horrible death deserving of an individual that has been caught in a homosexual encounter, thus killing off any aids juice that may or may not be left on my body to infect anyone that came in contact after the fact.

Hopefully in my next life I would not drink, be gay or put bobbie pins in the electrical outlets, I would also hope to realize that paragraphs, periods and other items used in proper writing to avoid run on sentences would be well learned and appreciated

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bcp said:
Lets look at this shall we?
Well by golly, that would be a real issue for me, Im not sure what to think about having a man at home waiting for me. I certainly wouldnt tell him to take the undies back off, I dont in no way want to see another mans dangling wrinkled tool in my bedroom..
I aint no homo.

What would I do?

I suppose that I would have no choice but to quickly evaluate the amount of drinking I had done the night before, the most likely road to repairing this situation would have to be first killing the gay man in my underwear, burying his body in the back forty, then killing myself by throwing myself into a burning pit where I could die a horrible death deserving of an individual that has been caught in a homosexual encounter, thus killing off any aids juice that may or may not be left on my body to infect anyone that came in contact after the fact.

Hopefully in my next life I would not drink, be gay or put bobbie pins in the electrical outlets, I would also hope to realize that paragraphs, periods and other items used in proper writing to avoid run on sentences would be well learned and appreciated

:killingme I just peed my pants. not really

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
bcp said:
killing myself by throwing myself into a burning pit where I could die a horrible death deserving of an individual that has been caught in a homosexual encounter

Are you sure you're not channeling Hessian?