U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete Allegedly Remarked About Exploding President’s Head

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fox News also highlighted Wolfe’s comments about exploding the head of the president. Wolfe also wrote on Facebook: “My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium.”

The post, which included a link to an article on a far-left blog that was attacking the Trump administration, continued: “This is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children.”

Clem72

The funny thing is this person thinks Trump would watch or care about women's sports in the Olympics. I'm not even sure that this person's event would make ESPN 8, the ocho.

Last edited:

Hijinx

So: Let me guess.
What we have here is a man who became a woman because he could not compete with other men, and he still isn't capable of beating the women because he didn't make the team, he is an alternate.

He wants to represent America in the Olympics, but he wants to burn our flag on the podium.
What a dipsht this guy is.

Number one the Olympics should not allow men to compete with women whether they still have their junk or not.
Number two the U.S. Olympic team should tell this clown to go piss up a rope, a person who does not support America should not be representing America.