U.S. Will be sued for enforcing its laws?

B

Bruzilla

I think that you guys are missing the most important point, that being that as screwed up as our legal system is, and with the high number of Hispanics that could make up jury pools, there's a very good chance this guy would win any lawsuit he filed.

PJay

Why hasn't Bush Responded?

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/security/article_21219160.shtml

A threat this absurd and outrageous deserves some response. Did you hear one? if Bush would simply say "Hey, Vicente we have borders. One side of that border is our country. The other side is yours. We don't tell you how to control your side. You don't tell us how to control ours. You are sending millions of your citizens across that border in an attempt to relieve the pressure on you to address the corruption in your own government and the failings of your economic policies. One more peep out of you and we're going to lock down the $20 billion your invasion force is sending back every year."

No presidents like that anymore. By the way ... is there any truths to the rumor that the ACLU is ready to help Mexico with those lawsuits?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
vraiblonde said:
Boycott Mexico? I was completely unaware that Mexico produced anything worth buying. :confused:

DCX has a plant in Mexico. Don't know how many other companies have factories there, but I'm sure its quite a few; considering the cost of labor and the lack of tarriffs.

Last edited: