Ufc 100

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
they had the fight at Donovan's...sorry I saw this thread too late....but it was great watching bisping get knocked the #### out!!!! and showed how big of a ##### he really is
Man Henderson Hits hard. With as hard as he hits I'm surprised he hasn't killed anybody. That was awesome...both men, never been knocked out...until now.

No question Lesner deserves his belt. Man that guy is a major jerk. UFC needs to bring in another behemoth to teach him a lesson. Eventually people are going to get tired of watching him beat everyone down. I don't think there is anyone else that is as big as he is in the heavyweight division.

Mojo

Man Henderson Hits hard. With as hard as he hits I'm surprised he hasn't killed anybody. That was awesome...both men, never been knocked out...until now.

No question Lesner deserves his belt. Man that guy is a major jerk. UFC needs to bring in another behemoth to teach him a lesson. Eventually people are going to get tired of watching him beat everyone down. I don't think there is anyone else that is as big as he is in the heavyweight division.

Hopefully Dana can work something out with Fedor, that would be an awesome fight.

Mojo

I know they show quite a few of the fights but they don't show all of them. I think Hooters pretty much always has them and occasionally BWB.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Ufc

I know they show quite a few of the fights but they don't show all of them. I think Hooters pretty much always has them and occasionally BWB.

U know i was wondering about hooters as well.. The fights dont start until like 10 somtimes.. Do they close before its over.. Or do they stay open until the end... watching at hooters would be cool..