UFC ANNOUNCES UFC 91: COUTURE vs LESNAR

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
...hell no! I'm a big guy and he'd break me in half. However, I haven't been training and fighting for 10-25 years either.

Decent foot work, ability to take a few shots, good hands, ability to defend ones self; these are not the skills of people who he has walked through on his way to a professional career.

Hell, one video I've seen of him, he stood there and let some guy have a free shot on his chin. There aren't very many people in MMA that wouldn't have put him to sleep with a freebie and I mean 170 pounds on up.

Ah, who knows? Kimbo might tag him early and lights out. However, MMA ALWAYS has fantastic fights where a guy who looks like he's getting mauled hangs in there, finds an advantage and finishes his opponent, just like that.

I'd REALLY like to believe in Shamrock for this fight. But He just seems "off" to me. He's not taking roids anymore so is not as strong or as agressive as he once was. There's something wrong upstairs as well, he's just not firing on all cylinders! See if you can find that interview I mentioned. I think it was Feb of this year, maybe March. You'll see what I mean.

Kimbo is not a ground fighter, no argument there :lol: But he's making progress by leaps and bounds in defending takedowns and he's agressive and powerful.

:shrug: I think Kimbo's going to take Shamrock but as you said... ANYTHING can happen. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Shammrock...

I'd REALLY like to believe in Shamrock for this fight. But He just seems "off" to me. He's not taking roids anymore so is not as strong or as agressive as he once was. There's something wrong upstairs as well, he's just not firing on all cylinders! See if you can find that interview I mentioned. I think it was Feb of this year, maybe March. You'll see what I mean.

Kimbo is not a ground fighter, no argument there :lol: But he's making progress by leaps and bounds in defending takedowns and he's agressive and powerful.

:shrug: I think Kimbo's going to take Shamrock but as you said... ANYTHING can happen. :yay:

...is an old fighter now with too many shots to the noggin. Couture, the same age, provides a good contrast. Randy sounds and acts like an older warrior. Ken sounds and acts like he just got hit too much.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Then...

Holy hell!! If that fight gets arranged, I will **NOT** miss it!!!

...don't blink because it might not last long. When Lezner starts showing an intuitive MMA skill set and not just the move he's been working on, he can dis Fedor. Of course, if Lezner had an intuitive grasp of MMA, he'd never say something so stupid and disrespectful.