Ugliest Man in Rock and Roll?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
harleygirl said:
Edgar Winter!! I have never seen someone so white......
Pretty...

Attachments

• winter.jpg
    winter.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 64

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
Otter is so cute that he doesn't need make-up. He is all that and more. He's got that "natural" thing working for him, you know.
Do you owe him money? :biggrin:

I LOVE/WOULDLICK/:drool:HAVETHEHOTSFOR Steven Tyler.... But Keith Richards wins ugliest corpse in rock n' roll :dude:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BadGirl said:
But Alice is cool.
:yeahthat:

And Otter looks like Riff Raff from Rocky Horror, who is cool as hell :yay:

The Ramones were all pretty ugly but you do one of them because they were cool. Plus guys who can sing and play instruments - that makes up for a lot of physical sins.

Really UGLY means you wouldn't touch them with someone else's ten foot pole, no matter how good the music is.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
vraiblonde said:
:yeahthat:

And Otter looks like Riff Raff from Rocky Horror, who is cool as hell :yay:

The Ramones were all pretty ugly but you do one of them because they were cool. Plus guys who can sing and play instruments - that makes up for a lot of physical sins.

Really UGLY means you wouldn't touch them with someone else's ten foot pole, no matter how good the music is.
I listened to the Ramones on the way to work this morning. Great tunes, short commute. :bawl:

But I'd bet that the Ramones would look great AND sexy if they had gotten haircuts. Too late for that, since they have been dying off.

SamSpade

bresamil said:
This would make a good thread.
Didn't we do this once? Sexy/Ugly?

It was a quote from "Kissing Jessica Stein". My wife and I could not agree on a *woman* who was sexy ugly - just couldn't see a woman who was bona fide UGLY and still sexy.....

In the movie, they said Angelica Huston.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
SamSpade said:
Didn't we do this once? Sexy/Ugly?

It was a quote from "Kissing Jessica Stein". My wife and I could not agree on a *woman* who was sexy ugly - just couldn't see a woman who was bona fide UGLY and still sexy.....

In the movie, they said Angelica Huston.

Its is harder to think of a woman who is both ugly/sexy instead of a man who is sexy/ugly. :confused: