Ugly Sotterley slave Plantation.

BOP

It's always fun to watch newbies trying to use logic and reason with someone like hypocriticalJP, as if he could be swayed from his position.

Never gonna happen.

I call him a hypocrite because if he was really so eaten up with guilt about his own participation in the slave trade (because of his skin color), and so consumed with hatred for the white race, he'd do something constructive...like self-immolation in a public place.

I don't wish ill on the old hypocrite, but he hasn't demonstrated any remorse over his own life, except by twisting it around to a generalized hatred for people that he perceives to be like him: white people.

Here's a hint for you hypocriticalJP: the vast majority of white people aren't like you.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
And the truth is...

Attachments

• Dumb Meter.jpg
    Dumb Meter.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 219

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

Now you speak for all races?

It is speaking about the racial topic and racial issues, but it is not speaking for the races.

As like we do not speak about our President as if he were racially neutral because many Americans are very happy that he is our first black Man as our President, and would like to see our President Obama to be the first black Man to be reelected as President for another 4 years.

Therefore we people who are NOT white-supremacist do not want to ignore the color or the race of anyone.

Why don't you write some letters to the Dutch government condemning their shipping practices of yesteryear? How about some letters to the railroad and mining co.'s condemning their slave trade practices?

That is because we take care of our own business first and foremost, and let other people take care of their own business.

The ugly Sotterley slave Plantation is our own St Mary's County stain of ignorance right here in our own hometown.

If we would correctly take rightful care of our own business here then that would send the better message to everyone else without sending any letter.

:barf:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Fortunately, the county, the state, and the world at large have Jimmy on ignore and always will.

On here...well he's entertainment, of course. Free entertainment.:buddies:

jg21

I started a drinking game. Every time I see" Ugly Sotterly slave plantation" I have to take a shot. My 12 step program begins next week.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Alot of people tend to forget that humans make mistakes and learn from them by keeping something from the past to remind us of what happened. In JPC's mind we should remove anything that shows the past and move forward so we can make the transition for our Muslim and Chinese overlords easier to swallow.

Said 6 years ago...