Uhhh oh will this be a problem

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:
Very interesting!!! :whistle: Maybe he's his bagboy for the trip... :lmao:

:killingme

That would explain his mysterious absence. If we see a HUGE hat in Kiz's photos, we'll know who it is. :lmao:

Or maybe the almighty Zeus (I refuse to misspell it!), that magnificent 30hh, 4000 lb. steed stepped on his foot? Or maybe he was run over by that amusement park train next to Zeus's paddock. Or maybe he just didn't find us funny enough. :mad: He did say he wanted to see who had a sense of humour. Although personally, I thought we were a rather funny group. Guess he just doesn't understand our type of humour.

I am hurt, HURT, I tell you! . . . . . :wah:

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:
I guess he won't be meeting us for the trail ride Sunday :ohwell:

Yeah, well, we knew he'd wimp out, huh?

C'mon, HRG - last chance!

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
We were only asking him to step up and prove himself...shouldn't be a problem for a bareback bronc rider:bubble:

:lmao: :killingme
Maybe it's not bareback bronc horses that he rides. He was just fantasy in land. :popcorn:

MorganLover

Hi Paso

I don't think HRG liked how fast we were to remember everything he lied about haha. oh well we don't need fibbing cowboys anyway we like the cute honest ones. :razz:

S

saddlesore

MorganLover said:
Hi Paso

I don't think HRG liked how fast we were to remember everything he lied about haha. oh well we don't need fibbing cowboys anyway we like the cute honest ones. :razz:

I'm not even sure he was a guy - I had some suspicions about him.

Funny how several people all left at the same time: santagaga, hbic, HRG . . . . Of course, some people suggested santa was the ever elusive Julie (whom I've still not met). Could she and HRG be one and the same???

SLIM

saddlesore said:
I'm not even sure he was a guy - I had some suspicions about him.

Funny how several people all left at the same time: santagaga, hbic, HRG . . . . Of course, some people suggested santa was the ever elusive Julie (whom I've still not met). Could she and HRG be one and the same???

:howdy:
Well, regardless of who's here and who's not, WELCOME BACK PASO!
:huggy: