Unable to access your Farm Town on Face Book?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Oh my GOSH! We are AMERICANS!!! When our stuff goes awry, we want to complain! We can't stand just being patient until the problem is solved! We have to take action!!! :jameo:

That would really tick me off if my game blew up right after I reached level 25. That's a lot of work and time investment.

if we don't complain, who will? they have to know their game is down! and the more people that tell them it's down, the higher of a priority it will become!!! Time to take action! :jameo:

oh and this really is :roflmao:

maybe i should get an account to see what the whole fuss is :razz:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't have a farm. I have no neighbors. I have no friends. No animals. No pals.

Safeway is MY buddy.

Problem solved. :biggring:

muttdog

Wow, I dont have a farm, but wife does. Now I know why she was cussing last night. She always says I gotta go do my neighbors, and thats when I ask if I could be her neighbor too.:killingme All I got was :smack:

nomoney

I was able to get on last night just in time before my rasberries died. Log in this morning and I have rasberries again - so I got double the moola for one crop! :getdown:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
If I were on Facebook, I wouldn't play any games. My sole purpose for joining would be to reconnect with former lovers. :hot:

C

C_Jo

If I were on Facebook, I wouldn't play any games. My sole purpose for joining would be to reconnect with former lovers. :hot:

We've been sweethearts since high school. Please explain. :tap: