Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have no words to describe how horrible this show is. We watched one episode....and another just to be sure.....and yeah, no. It's on in the background right now and I have cotton stuffed in my ears so it can't suck my brain out.

That thing won a bunch of Emmys, too. So I'm feeling out of touch with humanity. Why do the masses love stupid garbage so much? I mean, sometimes we connect - I liked Schitt's Creek, and I was in for the first season of Yellowstone. The first couple seasons of AHS. Modern Family, all the way through. But most of the "entertainment" that wins awards and everyone is all excited about, I think it's trash.

I need to get a time capsule, seal myself in it, and wake up in 200 years.

Cali Transplant

Have boat will travel
I started watching "Kimmie" also, and wasn't impressed. Wife and I have been watching "Succession", which is pretty good.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am starting to see a serious trend in you threads lately. :twitch:

I'm officially pushing 60 now, so I feel compelled to sit on my porch and yell at the damn kids to get off my lawn.

But I've been saying for several years, no wonder young people today are so hostile and stupid - their music sucks. My 13 year old grandson (yes, that child is 13 now) listens to a lot of music from my generation - Bob Seger, KISS, the Ramones, AC/DC, GnR, Aerosmith, Van Halen - because it still holds up today. It's unlikely anyone will give a damn about Ariana Grande or Justin Bieber in 40 years.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm officially pushing 60 now, so I feel compelled to sit on my porch and yell at the damn kids to get off my lawn.

But I've been saying for several years, no wonder young people today are so hostile and stupid - their music sucks. My 13 year old grandson (yes, that child is 13 now) listens to a lot of music from my generation - Bob Seger, KISS, the Ramones, AC/DC, GnR, Aerosmith, Van Halen - because it still holds up today. It's unlikely anyone will give a damn about Ariana Grande or Justin Bieber in 40 years.

View attachment 161749
My niece was playing 70's music yesterday. :)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

View attachment 161749
My niece was playing 70's music yesterday. :)
And we all know my youngest is learning this stuff on guitar, so there's still hope.