UnFREAKINGbelievable

General Lee

If you can do without certain luxury's buy a Jeep Wrangler. Easy to work on, less *electronic isht* to go wrong, and you can still go convertible in the summer, plus a blast to drive.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
General Lee said:
If you can do without certain luxury's buy a Jeep Wrangler. Easy to work on, less *electronic isht* to go wrong, and you can still go convertible in the summer, plus a blast to drive.
:yeahthat: Since your visor broke in your Sebring Jazz, you should just trade the whole damn thing in. :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: Since your visor broke in your Sebring Jazz, you should just trade the whole damn thing in. :ohwell:
Yes, let me replace my PAID OFF car and buy one of those $40+k vehicles with a mortgage sized payment...NOT! :lol:

rack'm

Jaded
jazz lady said:
Yes, let me replace my PAID OFF car and buy one of those $40+k vehicles with a mortgage sized payment...NOT! :lol:

Have you checked at a salvage yard for a new visor?? It would have to be cheaper. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
rack'm said:
Have you checked at a salvage yard for a new visor?? It would have to be cheaper. :lmao:

I'll see if Dustin can fix it first. If not, I'll go scrounging around to find one.

While I was at the dealership, I wandered around looking at vehicles and about fainted at some of the prices. :yikes: I need to get a second vehicle and am looking for a used 4X4 or all-wheel drive small SUV or truck.

rack'm

Jaded
jazz lady said:
I'll see if Dustin can fix it first. If not, I'll go scrounging around to find one.

While I was at the dealership, I wandered around looking at vehicles and about fainted at some of the prices. :yikes: I need to get a second vehicle and am looking for a used 4X4 or all-wheel drive small SUV or truck.

Hopefully he'll be able to fix it.

Subaru!

dustin

UAIOE
jazz lady said:

I'm selling my truck for 10,800 :biggrin:

dustin

UAIOE
jazz lady said:
Do you offer financing? :lol: What kind of truck is it?
No :lol:

It's a 2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab. V-8 5spd. 2wd. rear limited slip differential. 46,500 miles

you don't need no stinking 4wd! :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dustin said:
No :lol:

It's a 2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab. V-8 5spd. 2wd. rear limited slip differential. 46,500 miles

you don't need no stinking 4wd! :wink:

Yes, I do if I want to get out of my driveway this winter. :ohwell: My front-wheel drive car can make it most of the time but I prefer not to dodge trees with it. :lol:

I'd love to have a 5-speed again. I miss driving a clutch. The Autostick in my car is just NOT the same.

dustin

UAIOE
jazz lady said:
Yes, I do if I want to get out of my driveway this winter. :ohwell: My front-wheel drive car can make it most of the time but I prefer not to dodge trees with it. :lol:

I'd love to have a 5-speed again. I miss driving a clutch. The Autostick in my car is just NOT the same.
Got a steep driveway huh?

You could just call work and say you can't get out of your driveway :shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dustin said:
Got a steep driveway huh?

You could just call work and say you can't get out of your driveway :shrug:

According to kwillia and DoWhat, I don't :rolleyes: but it does go uphill and twists through the trees.

I've called in because of that before, but I prefer NOT to use my leave for being snowed in. Sunny and warm days are MUCH better for that. :yay:

dustin

UAIOE
jazz lady said:
According to kwillia and DoWhat, I don't :rolleyes: but it does go uphill and twists through the trees.

I've called in because of that before, but I prefer NOT to use my leave for being snowed in. Sunny and warm days are MUCH better for that. :yay:
well if you have a hard enough time with a front wheel drive car, sounds like you definately need 4WD or AWD.

maybe you could find a beater mid-90s subaru for like a 1000 bucks for those days when "i'm sliding down my driveway and i cant get out" :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dustin said:
well if you have a hard enough time with a front wheel drive car, sounds like you definately need 4WD or AWD.

maybe you could find a beater mid-90s subaru for like a 1000 bucks for those days when "i'm sliding down my driveway and i cant get out" :yay:

I had an AWD minivan and 4X4 truck but don't any more, and know I need something like to get me out in bad weather. I also need it for hauling stuff around.

I saw a 1999 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 with 63k miles on it at the dealership for about $11k and also a used 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4 for about $23k.

dustin

UAIOE
jazz lady said:
I had an AWD minivan and 4X4 truck but don't any more, and know I need something like to get me out in bad weather. I also need it for hauling stuff around.

I saw a 1999 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 with 63k miles on it at the dealership for about $11k and also a used 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4 for about $23k.
Chevy Astro? Those and the Ford Aerostars were the best minivans of their time.

there's a 4x4 Ford Bronco on the base Lemon lot. i think its 1,500. a few other SUV's too. i think theres a tahoe out there too.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
dustin said:
Chevy Astro? Those and the Ford Aerostars were the best minivans of their time.

We had a GMC Safari..same as the Astro. It was a great vehicle.

I love my Explorer...the 06 is really nice looking.