Ungrateful spawn

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Rob Lowe's kid needs a kick in the ass. He comes across sounding resentful and jealous of his father's success. I get it - it must be tough having a famous parent, especially one that was a major heartthrob, but nobody told the kid to go into the same profession as his father. He could have been an accountant or a dentist. Voila! No more competition with Daddy.

QReTruther47

I don't see how this is ungrateful, he's talking about how he loves his dad and goes on typical complaints that any person has about their parents being nosy. The only part where he can come off as "ungrateful" is speculating far into the future on a hypothetical situation that might not even happen. This is just being mad at a guy for no reason.

NOTSMC

I don't see how this is ungrateful, he's talking about how he loves his dad and goes on typical complaints that any person has about their parents being nosy. The only part where he can come off as "ungrateful" is speculating far into the future on a hypothetical situation that might not even happen. This is just being mad at a guy for no reason.
uh oh