Unvaccinated people should expect to catch COVID-19 every 16 months

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A new study by the Yale School of Public Health has analyzed data on natural immunity to estimate how often unvaccinated individuals can expect to become reinfected with COVID-19.

“The overall goal of the study was to provide an answer to a question that at this point in the pandemic would be impossible to answer empirically, which is how long after you’ve been infected by SARS-CoV-2 can you expect to possess immunity against the virus before you become vulnerable to reinfection?” Hayley Hassler, a co-author of the study, told Yale Daily News.

The study determined that natural immunity is somewhat short, and in a model where everyone has either been infected with COVID-19 or vaccinated against it, those who are unvaccinated can expect to be reinfected with the coronavirus roughly every 16-17 months.

🤣

What a load of shite ....

Hijinx

If unvaccinated people lose immunity every 16 months, then the vaccinated will probably lose it after 12 months at most. Pfizer will be putting out a Booster every 10 months and soaking us for Millions.

Reactions: BOP

rio

So, with the vaccine and a booster every 6 months you may or may not get covid during that time. If your not vaccinated and have had covid, you may get reinfected after 16 months. If you've never had covid or the vaccine you'll probably die of starvation after being banned from societywith-in the next year.

Sound about right?

TPD

the poor dad
So I've just watched almost 2 hours of my favorite doctor giving her updates in front of the county commissioners for the last month. Painful! I think every 3rd sentence she says just get vaccinated. And then there is Randy Guy repeating the mantra. I bet her department budget has doubled in the last year and based on what I'm hearing from her, this will be the new permanent baseline, only getting bigger in coming years because of long covid and mental health issues from covid. But the commissioners are not holding her feet to the fire and asking any tough questions of her. This pisses me off and it's moments like this that make me want to throw my hat in the ring for county commissioner of the 1st district!

TPD

the poor dad
They are twisting this vaccine like a bag of pretzels to convince 110% of the population to get jabbed

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
So, with the vaccine and a booster every 6 months you may or may not get covid during that time. If your not vaccinated and have had covid, you may get reinfected after 16 months. If you've never had covid or the vaccine you'll probably die of starvation after being banned from societywith-in the next year.

Sound about right?
One lie sounds just like all the others, coming from the gooberment!!