unwanted hedgies

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
If it was farm raised for food it would be different but not one that was a pet.

Then definitely I would not eat it because it could be a brain condition that could be passed on and then, well, think of the ramifications. :shrug:

dn0121

Then definitely I would not eat it because it could be a brain condition that could be passed on and then, well, think of the ramifications. :shrug:

I think if you removed the head it would be fine. I don't recommend eating brains of any animal. I know for cats (farm raised overseas) the head is removed.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So I googled wobbly hedgehog syndrome and got no results from credible sources that this even a legitimate disease. :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
So I googled wobbly hedgehog syndrome and got no results from credible sources that this even a legitimate disease. :killingme

It is, but most often it is misdiagnosed. Only way to get a definitive diagnosis is to do a necropsy.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Well, if you were a certified hedgie, then you would know these things, so I suggest you just not eat the head.

Macluvr

It is, but most often it is misdiagnosed. Only way to get a definitive diagnosis is to do a necropsy.

She could not walk, her legs would shake or tremor underneath her, she would go to one side and walk around and fall. It was horrible to watch her go through this, we did everything that was suggested to try and help her but she was too far gone. I had her mercifully put to sleep. She couldn't even eat, her face would fall in her dish and she couldn't eat. Why do you people think that this animal suffering is so funny. I don't understand. I loved her just like one of you love your dogs and cats. No I did not let them cut her up after she died, I buried her in my yard and Been Spurd made me a nice cross for her. Now please find something else to do.

Last edited:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
She could not walk, her legs would shake or tremor underneath her, she would go to one side and walk around and fall. It was horrible to watch her go through this, we did everything that was suggested to try and help her but she was too far gone. I had her mercifully put to sleep. She couldn't even eat, he face would fall in her dish and she couldn't eat. Why do you people think that this animal suffering is so funny. I don't understand. I loved her just like one of you love your dogs and cats. No I did not let them cut her up after she died, I buried her in my yard and Been Spurd made me a nice cross for her. Now please find something else to do.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Macluvr

I am discussing and responding to this thread. I am not being disrespectful. People asked about what the disease is...you should give them all the information.

I understand and I am sorry, I am very touchy about this because of what happened previously. I don't like talking about it, it is painful. So can we just move on to a different thread.

Thanks BsGal. I hope you are doing well, I think about you a lot and wonder how you are doing.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I know, but these, um, people seem to think it is something I made up. And tortured me the day my baby died from it.

No need to start with me people, I will not say another word here. If she wishes to discuss it further with me K, you can send me a private message.

TIA :flowers:

Frickin drama queen. Here's a hint: it had nothing AT ALL to do with your stupid little rodent. It had EVERYTHING to do with the fact that you are insane.

dn0121

Frickin drama queen. Here's a hint: it had nothing AT ALL to do with your stupid little rodent. It had EVERYTHING to do with the fact that you are insane.

she is not, she just got hit one too many times by a log.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

PLEASE show some respect. It could happen to one of your rodents and then you'd be sorry.

Here's my thought, weird as it may be: If hobbly wobbly hedgehodge got buried in the back yard and say, my dog or your dog dug it up and ate it, what would be the consequences to our pets? I mean, is it a contagious brain disease? Could our dogs or cats become hobbly wobbly? This bothers me, but, again, McLuver, I am sorry for your loss. I just wonder what the consequences could be if some other animal dug it up and ate the hobbly wobbly brain? Should if have been buried in the back yard where another hapless animal could dig it up and eat it and become hobbly, because I am clueless about this disease or if it could pass between species. :shrug: You know, like rabies.

PrepH4U

PLEASE show some respect. It could happen to one of your rodents and then you'd be sorry.

Here's my thought, weird as it may be: If hobbly wobbly hedgehodge got buried in the back yard and say, my dog or your dog dug it up and ate it, what would be the consequences to our pets? I mean, is it a contagious brain disease? Could our dogs or cats become hobbly wobbly? This bothers me, but, again, McLuver, I am sorry for your loss. I just wonder what the consequences could be if some other animal dug it up and ate the hobbly wobbly brain? Should if have been buried in the back yard where another hapless animal could dig it up and eat it and become hobbly, because I am clueless about this disease or if it could pass between species. :shrug: You know, like rabies.

Wow I had never thought about that aspect of it. You bring up a very good point.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Here's my thought, weird as it may be: If hobbly wobbly hedgehodge got buried in the back yard and say, my dog or your dog dug it up and ate it, what would be the consequences to our pets?
Then your pet would have wobbly hedgedog disease. :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I understand and I am sorry, I am very touchy about this because of what happened previously. I don't like talking about it, it is painful. So can we just move on to a different thread.

Thanks BsGal. I hope you are doing well, I think about you a lot and wonder how you are doing.
You are so friggin psycho that you make Charles Manson look sane. Don't mess with me you insurance frauding, hedgehog killing weirdo. I KNOW PEOPLE!!!!