unwanted hedgies

MMDad

Lem Putt
PLEASE show some respect. It could happen to one of your rodents and then you'd be sorry.

Here's my thought, weird as it may be: If hobbly wobbly hedgehodge got buried in the back yard and say, my dog or your dog dug it up and ate it, what would be the consequences to our pets? I mean, is it a contagious brain disease? Could our dogs or cats become hobbly wobbly? This bothers me, but, again, McLuver, I am sorry for your loss. I just wonder what the consequences could be if some other animal dug it up and ate the hobbly wobbly brain? Should if have been buried in the back yard where another hapless animal could dig it up and eat it and become hobbly, because I am clueless about this disease or if it could pass between species. :shrug: You know, like rabies.

I doubt she buried it. She probably ate it.

I wonder if she was a Walmart scooter rider before she ate it? Or did she catch hobbly fridgefrog disease and now she rides around on her Rascal, bumping into the normal people, screaming at her kids to bring her more bonbons.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I doubt she buried it. She probably ate it.

I wonder if she was a Walmart scooter rider before she ate it? Or did she catch hobbly fridgefrog disease and now she rides around on her Rascal, bumping into the normal people, screaming at her kids to bring her more bonbons.

now you are just being mean and you KNOW I ride one of those Walmart scooters. :nono:

PrepH4U

Thank you. Just thinking "outside of the box" here. These are the things that can lead to national disasters.

Well thank goodness someone is thinking about it! :huggy: I mean it is very possible, remembering what the monkeys gave us, then the cows, the pigs, the list goes on & on.