Upcoming Maryland election

char64

1657899716738.png
1657900026138.png

stgislander

PREMO Member
Speaking of not wanting the job, based on signage alone I'm thinking Deb doesn't want to go back to Annapolis. I see signs for our stealth delegate every mile or so. I can probably count on one hand how many Rey signs I see along the highway.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Speaking of not wanting the job, based on signage alone I'm thinking Deb doesn't want to go back to Annapolis. I see signs for our stealth delegate every mile or so. I can probably count on one hand how many Rey signs I see along the highway.
Signs don't vote though. I know Deb has been door knocking at least twice a week for the 4 weeks in the areas where she needs to strengthen The go to move for the dems this season has been to place signs on private property without permission. The Wes "Stolen Valor" Moore campaign was a prime example during the primaries.

Reactions: TPD

DaSDGuy

So You are picking an imported Prince George's County RINO to be the St Mary's County States Attorney, I don't think I can go there.
She was a lot tougher on crime when she worked for Fritz. Thats why he wouldn't give her any cases to try and she left. Anybody who has an open mind and hates crime will like her.