Update he’s been neutered

snowygirl

Hello I have a a 9 year old cat that due to circumstances beyond my control I might have to give him up. Any advice to where I can take him or maybe adopt him out?. I want him to be happy and be able to live a long life.

Last edited:

3CATSAILOR

Hello I have a a 9 year old cat that’s not neutered, due to person who bought him never got it done. I inherited the cat a few years ago. Anyway due to circumstances beyond my control and might have to give him up. Any advice to where I can take him or maybe adopt him out?. I want him to be happy and be able to live a long life.
Cat was always there for you as a friend whenever you needed him and now you are giving him up?

To be honest, the local animal services in St. Mary's are so overwhelmed with strays and unwanted pets. If you have to give him up there's a good chance he will be put down. They won't adopt him out without him being neutered first and the younger animals usually get adopted out first.

snowygirl

To be honest, the local animal services in St. Mary's are so overwhelmed with strays and unwanted pets. If you have to give him up there's a good chance he will be put down. They won't adopt him out without him being neutered first and the younger animals usually get adopted out first.
Ok thank you. I’m just looking at my options IF I have to give him away. I’d rather not though. I want to find him a good home and not have to put him in a shelter