Upperville

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
We made it to Upperville just in time for the jump off. It was fun, but what a drive. I forgot to take the phone numbers for the peeps going out to dinner afterwards. I actually just got home. There were so many people there I gave up looking for some of you, so we ate dinner with all the people we went with. Did anyone else go? What did you think?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I went and got sunburned :) Pictures should be up....sometime. We went to Hunter's Head for dinner, we made reservations, but traffic getting out of Salem field was HORRENDOUS. Since we got to the show grounds early we were parked all the way in the front, first row. I walked to Hunter's Head and beat our car.

The Hawaiian ice was terrific. The shopping left a lot to be desired this year. I did see something really nice, custom lampshades. They were really nice and I'm going to talk to the guy about wholesaling them with photos on them.

Poor McLain Ward. He had two horse's go and both were so close, but not quite clear. And, Margie with her 2nd and 3rd placings! I think Kent Farrington needs to learn what it means to have hands independent of his seat. Evan Coluccio is annoying and so are his friends.

All in all it was a good day. :)

devinej

haha no kidding, i second your opinions on the riders. was awesome to see them go. should have some pics as well.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Upperville 06-11-2007 07:56 AM you are annoying don't pretend you know these people

I have met and spoken with all of the riders I mentioned, except for Kent Farrington. I've been around him and he seemed very nice, but I haven't actually spoken to him. I also saw both McLain Ward and Margie Engle at World Cup and except for McLain's first ride both of them didn't have great rounds. Both of McLain's horses at Upperville did very well and I am sorry that he didn't make it to the jump off. Margie did great and got 2nd and 3rd.

I'm sorry if you think Evan is wonderful. He isn't. He's a young rider on an ego trip and his friends act like the over priviledged, rude teenagers that they are.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius said:
I'm sorry if you think Evan is wonderful. He isn't. He's a young rider on an ego trip and his friends act like the over priviledged, rude teenagers that they are.

Upperville 06-11-2007 08:36 AM You are a major suck up

How in the hell is that sucking up? And, to whom am I sucking up?

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
BK AKA devine :killingme So do you have NOTHING to do today? You can come ride.
I am waiting for your reply I have to get ready. I will be riding around noon. You can try out Sadie, but I won't pay you. You can see if she is really a lunatic.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Upperville 06-11-2007 01:00 PM Nobody cares about your red karma

Apparently you do or you wouldn't have sent me any. Thanks! :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
Upperville 06-11-2007 01:00 PM Nobody cares about your red karma

Apparently you do or you wouldn't have sent me any. Thanks! :huggy:

:howdy: Hey, did you say you got some pics from Upperville??

Are you going this Sunday to show or take pics?? It looks like the temps are going to be HOT!!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:

Are you going this Sunday to show or take pics?? It looks like the temps are going to be HOT!!!

I do have pics... I rode tonight so I have to go clean up the trailer and then feed the ponies and I'll upload some pictures. :)

I will be there. I'm riding and MAYBE taking pictures. I pre-entered in the 2'3" green over fences classes and the open pleasure hunter wt classes. We're also doing the pleasure pairs class with Marissa and Archer (the other Percheron).

I heard the forecast. :(

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
I do have pics... I rode tonight so I have to go clean up the trailer and then feed the ponies and I'll upload some pictures. :)

I will be there. I'm riding and MAYBE taking pictures. I pre-entered in the 2'3" green over fences classes and the open pleasure hunter wt classes. We're also doing the pleasure pairs class with Marissa and Archer (the other Percheron).

I heard the forecast. :(

I can't wait to see "Peanut" jump. He is such an impressive looking horse. I'll make sure I catch up with you at the show. :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:

I'm haven't finished all of them, but I'm going to sleep. Here are some of the in hand.

161946780-L-2.jpg

161942419-L-2.jpg

161942039-L-2.jpg

161944485-L-2.jpg

161953186-L-2.jpg

161955605-L-2.jpg

Last edited:
S

saddlesore

BZHorseMomE said:
:howdy:

What show is this Sunday???
Oh- and where is it?