Upperville

spellbound

Pato Muente is one of my favorites. He's a very nice rider. And his accent is nice to listen to as well.

Poor McLain had issues with fences 8 to 9A on both horses. On the first horse, he had to ride very forward for the five, but on the second horse he decided to add and do six. But neither option worked for him and he pulled the rail on 9A both times. Most of the other riders were doing the 5.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius said:
Upperville 06-11-2007 01:00 PM Nobody cares about your red karma

Apparently you do or you wouldn't have sent me any. Thanks! :huggy:

Upperville 06-14-2007 03:07 PM no, really. no body cares

Honey, I only post the red. If you're so bored that you have to wait and spread some karma around only to send me some more unsigned why don't you send me an actual PM and I'll talk to you? I'm sorry you've got nothing better to do. May I suggest reading a book or watching a movie?
:coffee:

S

saddlesore

Phyxius said:
Upperville 06-14-2007 03:07 PM no, really. no body cares

Honey, I only post the red. If you're so bored that you have to wait and spread some karma around only to send me some more unsigned why don't you send me an actual PM and I'll talk to you? I'm sorry you've got nothing better to do. May I suggest reading a book or watching a movie?
:coffee:

It's pointless to try and figure these people out, Phyx. I just received 2 reds for absolutely no reason. I suppose they get their jollies that way. :confused: Who knows, and frankly, who cares? Perhaps it's the only way they can feel a sense of power in their little lives. Perhaps it makes them feel big. Perhaps they are compensating for something that is missing in their lives??? :eyebrow:

Ah well, it's the price of participating in a forum that involves karma. We'll just have to keep them in perspective, and not listen to them, eh? :lalala:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I don't take them to heart, not at all, anyone who can't admit to what they say is a coward and not worth my effort. I post them so that they may, per chance see how juvenile they are.

Most of the time my green karma is signed. =) I've given red karma once and I signed it and then discussed it with the person in an amiable conversation.