Upping the Anti

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
Thanks Lilly. I'll keep that one in mind. He looks better as a woman than as a man, but he's still butt-ugly. :lmao:

I have some already picked out for you :biggrin: Will send your way tomorrow!!! :moon:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
I have decided that this whole Ohio thing is a conspiracy to delay Dems new avatar. Dems should do the honorable thing and concede!!!

D

dems4me

I'm here... the votes havn't all been counted... and until they are -- we are still in contention. :smile: :patriot: :patriot:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The provisional votes in Ohio. But it's almost statistically impossible for Kerry to get enough votes from them to win.

I'll just bide my time (it IS only a matter of time) and hunt for dems' new avatar. :lmao:

SmallTown

Football season!
dems4me said:
I'm here... the votes havn't all been counted... and until they are -- we are still in contention. :smile: :patriot: :patriot:
Thats the same thing saddam was saying while sleeping in his hole

ylexot

Super Genius
jazz lady said:
The provisional votes in Ohio. But it's almost statistically impossible for Kerry to get enough votes from them to win.

I'll just bide my time (it IS only a matter of time) and hunt for dems' new avatar. :lmao:
:yeahthat: Kerry has to get like 90% of the provisional ballots to win. Ohio's over.

D

dems4me

Well I was going off of CNN's pole on their webcite http://www.cnn.com/ They have it 254 to 252 :shrug: and 3 states still to close to call :shrug: keep in mind I'm ignorning the other 20 news networks webcite's results.... I'd like to stick with this one and cling on to my small dwindling amount of hope.

Oh Brilliant Jazz....Have I told you how nice you look today :biggrin: And, I think you are losing weight!! You are looking younger by the day!!! :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :flowers:

ylexot

Super Genius
dems4me said:
Well I was going off of CNN's pole on their webcite http://www.cnn.com/ They have it 254 to 252 :shrug: and 3 states still to close to call :shrug: keep in mind I'm ignorning the other 20 news networks webcite's results.... I'd like to stick with this one and cling on to my small dwindling amount of hope.

Oh Brilliant Jazz....Have I told you how nice you look today :biggrin: And, I think you are losing weight!! You are looking younger by the day!!!
Cling on to that hope :lmao: Here's what I posted in another thread:
Ok, so here's my estimation...
Fox and MSNBC have not called NV, NM, WI, or IA. CNN and Yahoo! News have not called NM, IA, and OH.

So, combining these calls you get:
NV - Bush - 5 votes
WI - Kerry - 10 votes
OH - Bush - 20 votes
NM - Leaning Bush - 5 votes
IA - Leaning Bush - 7 votes
That puts the totals at Bush 286 and Kerry 252.

BUSH WINS :patriot:

D

dems4me

ylexot said:
Cling on to that hope :lmao: Here's what I posted in another thread:
Ok, so here's my estimation...
Fox and MSNBC have not called NV, NM, WI, or IA. CNN and Yahoo! News have not called NM, IA, and OH.

So, combining these calls you get:
NV - Bush - 5 votes
WI - Kerry - 10 votes
OH - Bush - 20 votes
NM - Leaning Bush - 5 votes
IA - Leaning Bush - 7 votes
That puts the totals at Bush 286 and Kerry 252.

BUSH WINS :patriot:

I'm waiting for it to be official... I still think Kerry should win Ohio... 1/4th of their population lost jobs under W's watch.... If it wasn't for that fact, I think the Dems would have conceeded by now.:shrug:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
I'm waiting for it to be official... I still think Kerry should win Ohio... 1/4th of their population lost jobs under W's watch.... If it wasn't for that fact, I think the Dems would have conceeded by now.:shrug:
WAAAAAAAAAA

1/4 is total BS BTW

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D

dems4me

Pete said:
I thought you had some integrity at least.

Since when Pete?

:roflmao:

Yes, I have integrity. I'm here arn't I :shrug: I'm not hiding like my fellow dems. :shrug: I'm facing the music, I just havn't heard the fat lady sing yet.... (Sharon -- no Edwards wife joke on this please :lol:).

D

dems4me

ylexot said:
I just calculated it. Using the worst-case 175,000 provisional ballot number, Kerry would need to get 88.6% of the provisional ballots. Using the 140,000 provisional ballot number cited by AP estimates, Kerry would need 98.2% of the provisional ballots. CNN isn't calling it because they are either A) Stupid, B) Partisan, C) Wusses, or D) all of the above.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=/ap/20041103/ap_on_el_pr/eln_ohio_vote_count

Anything can happen :whistle:

:huggy: for trying to figure this out for me :flowers:

ylexot

Super Genius
No problem. I'm not trying to slam you or anything. It just boggles the mind that some networks and Kerry think they still have a shot in Ohio. Some of the other states are much closer.