UPS Delivery Time in Lusby???

jon404

Does anyone know "about" what time UPS comes through Drum Point? Even if you know what time through the Ranch Club, it would at least give me an idea.

Thanks in advance :dye:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Does anyone know "about" what time UPS comes through Drum Point? Even if you know what time through the Ranch Club, it would at least give me an idea.

??? what time do you usually see them around in the area... LOL
or guess you have not paid attention before :killingme

It can vary depending on how much they have to deliver and to where?

you can go on the website and have a txt sent to you when they deliver to your house..if you are gonna be out.

But no set time... I know in my neck of the woods they get there somewhere between 4pm - 6pm but there are times they have been there around noon
hope that helps some... getting anything good?? :coffee: :dye:

cartman

I have had them show up anywhere between 10 am and 7pm... It depends on the driver and how loaded they are.. Im in the CRE.

TurboK9

I have had them show up anywhere between 10 am and 7pm... It depends on the driver and how loaded they are.. Im in the CRE.

Yes they can be quite late when loaded... they tend to deliver to the wrong houses and drive into trees and such.

:lmao:

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
Front Gate of CRE (Left side of the Entrance road), my packages are usually delivered between 3-6 during non-peak timeframes.