Urinal in a private home

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Just a matter of how you were raised. Of course 8 years in the Marine Corps will assist in boning up the cleaning skills. :lmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Geek said:
I was in New York in a very ritzy house, go to use the bathroom and there is a potty and a urinal. It made me giggle. Have you ever seen this before? Would you allow your man to have one? Do they want one?
Ritzy house? You sure it was a urinal and not a bidet?

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
Cowgirl said:
It didn't have one of those nasty air freshener cakes in it, did it? Those things are nasty! :lmao:
A little salt and pepper and maybe a dash of Tobasco makes them a lot more palatable.

bcp

In My Opinion
wmburdette said:
A little salt and pepper and maybe a dash of Tobasco makes them a lot more palatable.
They're still too chewy.
the ones Ive tried are always rubbery.

bcp

In My Opinion
for years I thought we had one in our house.
then my wife explained to me that it was the shower.

How was I supposed to know?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
bcp said:
for years I thought we had one in our house.
then my wife explained to me that it was the shower.

How was I supposed to know?

All the drainage water goes to the same place. :shrug:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
J and M said:
Our plumber recommended putting one in our garage. I thought that was a good idea. I wouldn't want to look at one in my house though.

I was gona put one in my garage at the last house i built. But then decided I have all these lovely tree I can use outdoors :razz:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bcp said:
sinks work just as well

When I stopped in the Azsores I used the sink in the barracks at night so i did not have to walk down the hall like a good salior. The next morning I walked by a Buddys room and he was brushin his teeth in the sink. I was like dude you know how many sailors have pissed in those sinks since WWII :killingme

S

StrwberryKisses

Dougstermd said:
When I stopped in the Azsores I used the sink in the barracks at night so i did not have to walk down the hall like a good salior. The next morning I walked by a Buddys room and he was brushin his teeth in the sink. I was like dude you know how many sailors have pissed in those sinks since WWII :killingme
:killingme :killingme

Would loved to see the look on his face when you told him that.

mainman

Set Trippin
StrwberryKisses said:
:killingme :killingme

Would loved to see the look on his face when you told him that.
He prolly passed out since doug obviously doesn't brush his teeth....:twitch:

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
mainman said:
He prolly passed out since doug obvously doesn't brush his teeth....:twitch:
sounds like the urinals down the hall would be a safe place for personal hygene issues.

Redskinsmama

a family friend of mine had one put in her basement b/c she lived with her husband and three sons and was sick of sitting on an icky toilet! i thought it was pretty ingenious

bcp

In My Opinion
Redskinsmama said:
a family friend of mine had one put in her basement b/c she lived with her husband and three sons and was sick of sitting on an icky toilet! i thought it was pretty ingenious
A low bathroom window would have been cheaper