Urinary Tract Infection

kvj21075

Meow
I think Im getting an UTI :dead: short of going to the doctors for antibiotics, anyone know any otc meds? other than just drinking cranberry juice and beer?

nomoney

there are the cranberry vitamins that help. You should go pee after you get boinked to, wont help with this one - but will help not get them in the future.

Pete

Repete
What a timely tread. I was just sitting here thinking to myself "I wonder what is the status of kvj's cooch? :confused:"

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
there are the cranberry vitamins that help. You should go pee after you get boinked to, wont help with this one - but will help not get them in the future.
:yeahthat: And don't switch between the front and the back doors in one session.

lovinmaryland

They have some over the counter medicines at cvs. Just ask the pharmacist and they will direct you to where they are at. :yay:

I think Im getting an UTI :dead: short of going to the doctors for antibiotics, anyone know any otc meds? other than just drinking cranberry juice and beer?

Drink lots of water and take cranberry pills :yay:

Oh yea...remember, you're supposed to clean the toys after you use them (before you use them again) :neener:

Let Dr. Mike have a look.

You want to check out her possible INFECTION?

Last edited:

Cowgirl

They have some over the counter medicines at cvs. Just ask the pharmacist and they will direct you to where they are at. :yay:

I think those are just for symptoms. If she catches it early, she might be good, but she still might need antibiotics.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
This thread is gross. KVJ, honey don't you have girlfriends or someone you could PM or email about this type stuff? Do you want to borrow my mom? Go to the drug store and get some AZO.

lovinmaryland

This thread is gross. KVJ, honey don't you have girlfriends or someone you could PM or email about this type stuff? Do you want to borrow my mom? Go to the drug store and get some AZO.

I just can't see myself sending you a pm to discuss my period or uti's :lmao:

THAT'S IT!! I couldn't remember the name of those cranberry pills.