Urinary Tract Infection

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
This thread is gross. KVJ, honey don't you have girlfriends or someone you could PM or email about this type stuff? Do you want to borrow my mom? Go to the drug store and get some AZO.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I just had to shake my head and remember she's still a youngin. :whistle:
I can just imagine .... Ford is walking through the hall at work and his buddy says, "Hey Ford, heard your fiancee has a UTI, hope you guys get that cleared up soon."

Some things are better discussed privately.

kelb

art imitating life
I was thinking the exact same thing! I just had to shake my head and remember she's still a youngin. :whistle:
I can just imagine .... Ford is walking through the hall at work and his buddy says, "Hey Ford, heard your fiancee has a UTI, hope you guys get that cleared up soon."

I don't think this is that bad. A little to personal for my taste but its not that bad.
Atleast she did say that she had a yeast infection :yay:

kvj21075

Meow

i like the "Wet" lube the best :yay:

its a girl problem- mainly- and this is a ladies discussion board, i dont see whats wrong with it, its nothing that gross. i can see if i had posted it in chit chat or something, but i thought some ladies might have some advice. :shrug:

The_Queen

Is that what happened to your boyfriend/husband?

frozenrain

i like the "Wet" lube the best :yay:

its a girl problem- mainly- and this is a ladies discussion board, i dont see whats wrong with it, its nothing that gross. i can see if i had posted it in chit chat or something, but i thought some ladies might have some advice. :shrug:

olive leaf extract capsules are terrific at preventing UTI's and may help treat it too.Some Europeans regard olive leaf extract as a natural antibiotic.

Hope you feel better soon. I had one nearly 3 years ago and it was lousy. Oh A couple of times since I thought I was going to get one and slugged tons of water down and it never developed into anything but I never have that feeling now ever not for over a yearand a half-and I have been taking olive leaf extract for general health for that time.....
plus I would suggest drinking a load of water before you are intimate-then by the time you are done you will be able to have a good pee and flush yourself out.
Get better soon.

kvj21075

Meow
olive leaf extract capsules are terrific at preventing UTI's and may help treat it too.Some Europeans regard olive leaf extract as a natural antibiotic.

Hope you feel better soon. I had one nearly 3 years ago and it was lousy. Oh A couple of times since I thought I was going to get one and slugged tons of water down and it never developed into anything but I never have that feeling now ever not for over a yearand a half-and I have been taking olive leaf extract for general health for that time.....
plus I would suggest drinking a load of water before you are intimate-then by the time you are done you will be able to have a good pee and flush yourself out.
Get better soon.

:huggy:

Whatever happened to good old fashioned spit?

j/k :barf: Thought I'd try to gross ya'll out. Hope you feel better soon KVJ. UTI's are painful.

i could say something worse but i wont :whistle:

and thanks :huggy:

Deneen

I think Im getting an UTI :dead: short of going to the doctors for antibiotics, anyone know any otc meds? other than just drinking cranberry juice and beer?

The OTC meds found at CVS (Uri-stat), etc. only treat the syptoms and will not treat the infection. Generally, you need antibiotics for that. If you catch the UTI early enough flushing your system with water/cranberry juice can be effective, but it doesn't clear up within a day or two you SHOULD see a doctor. Some doctors will call you in a perscription for that without going in.

Prolonging the treatment could lead to a kidney infection, not to mention the pain and comfort factor.