US Army Explains How To Respond When A Soldier Questions Showering With 'A Female Who Has Male Genitalia'

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
President Joe Biden restored an Obama-era directive codifying service for many transgender individuals shortly after taking office in 2021 amid competing judgements about the influence of gender-related psychological issues and medical procedures on a person’s fitness for service. While the number of transgender individuals currently serving is likely small, the training materials, dated August 2021, imagine a variety of problems officers and soldiers might encounter related to transgender members.

BOP

US Army Explains How To Respond When A Soldier Questions Showering With 'A Female Who Has Male Genitalia'​

I know how to respond. It may not be exactly politically correct, but you can explain to your shipmate (squad mate, whatever) that it is both stunning and brave, and it shows commitment. Plus: it saves the government money, so they may just get a NAMCOM or ARCOM or something. Legion of Merit. Something.

bull castration.jpg

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

US Army Explains How To Respond When A Soldier Questions Showering With 'A Female Who Has Male Genitalia'​

I can answer that. You explain to the US Army that females don't have dicks. Then you ask, WTF is some sissy doing in the damn shower swinging his dick around?

BOP

And in the laundry.
Unless you did the overboard laundry bag drag. You still had to rinse off the salt water, but we quickly realized that you really only need to rinse your skivvies, so we'd wear them into the rain locker and use our time during water hours to rinse our freshly-dragged under clothing so we wouldn't chafe. Only showering once a week and lots of talcum powder was a thing. That, and Marine Corps showers - aka Right Guard, which is basically the only brand they sold in the ship's store.

I still hate the smell of Right Guard.

BOP

I can answer that. You explain to the US Army that females don't have dicks. Then you ask, WTF is some sissy doing in the damn shower swinging his dick around?
He's legally where the chicks are, so maybe he's smarter than we are.

In my Navy, we didn't have wimminz on board ships. Not even in port.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He's legally where the chicks are, so maybe he's smarter than we are.

In my Navy, we didn't have wimminz on board ships. Not even in port.
Your navy was a long time ago, we had women on ships in 1980.