US General: "War with China is inevitable"

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
In response, the biden administration will probably increase diversity training.

Afour-star US Air Force general has said that Washington is expecting a potential war with China in 2025 and asked his commanders to prepare for battle by aiming “for the head”.

General Mike Minihan, the head of the Air Mobility Command, said the US’s main goal should be to deter “and, if required, defeat” China, in a shocking internal memorandum signed off by him and confirmed to be genuine by the Pentagon.

“I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me we will fight in 2025,” General Minihan said in the memorandum and stated his reasoning for predicting a potential conflict.

And the media thought that Trump was going to be the 1 to get us all killed.

HemiHauler

China won’t have to fire a single shot. All they got to do is stop the cargo ships that bring all their cheap crap to the U.S. and will bring us to our knees. Won’t be nothing for us to buy on the shelves.

Well that’s one way to bring manufacturing back to the US.

But otherwise a good point. The war is an economic one and has been for quite sometime now.

Won’t be any other type of war or kinetic military engagement with CCP.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
They control our meds,
One more reason to ditch China and bring that back home. Had to switch heart meds a while back because they were from China and tainted. All they'd have to do is slip something in all the meds they produce and we'd be one sick nation.

And to say they'd never do that or we'd catch it.... how many computing devices have "call home" code built in them?

One more reason to ditch China and bring that back home. Had to switch heart meds a while back because they were from China and tainted. All they'd have to do is slip something in all the meds they produce and we'd be one sick nation.

And to say they'd never do that or we'd catch it.... how many computing devices have "call home" code built in them?
You thought this would have been blatantly clear when China chose to stop exports in 2020. Hell, our transportation industries are still, three years later, at the mercy of parts from China. Instead, we are playing political bitch-slap games and wasting all of the money taxpayers are forking in.

Kinnakeet

they already did and they call it covid-19